Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Are You Male Or Female?! If So...

silvasurfa

When she's out maybe it would be a good start to have a look at her jewellery box and see what style of rings she has in there (that is, of course assuming she does wear rings normally). 

Definately don't worry about the cost, it's the thought that goes into it that counts. Jewellery comes in all shapes, sizes and prices after all. Just don't go OTT (like someone else has mentioned previously) - I'm sure she wouldnt appreciate you getting into debt for a ring.

Congratulations :)

Blue

If while going through her jewellery box she catches you out, quickly grab one of her dresses and try it on, you might just get away with it, if not------enjoy the moment! ;) :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• silvasurfa

• Demonic Angel

• GIDDLEPIN

• reece

When she's out maybe it would be a good start to have a look at her jewellery box and see what style of rings she has in there (that is, of course assuming she does wear rings normally). 

Definately don't worry about the cost, it's the thought that goes into it that counts. Jewellery comes in all shapes, sizes and prices after all. Just don't go OTT (like someone else has mentioned previously) - I'm sure she wouldnt appreciate you getting into debt for a ring.

Blue

If while going through her jewellery box she catches you out, quickly grab one of her dresses and try it on, you might just get away with it, if not------enjoy the moment! ;) :lol::lol::lol:

That is exactly why I said WHEN SHE'S OUT that way she wont know!!

See I DO think these things through! :P

Blue

That is exactly why I said WHEN SHE'S OUT that way she wont know!!

See I DO think these things through! :P

Women have a habit of NEVER doing what they say they are going to do, I was just covering for such an eventuality! :P :lol:

Love you really Blue ;)

:lol: You're all crackin me up! shhhhhhhh she's only three feet away!

If only she knew!!! :P

Women have a habit of NEVER doing what they say they are going to do, I was just covering for such an eventuality! :P  :lol:

Love you really Blue  ;)

Thats true - I told Rich I'd be back Sunday evening from JAE, turned up Sunday afternoon! :D :D

Women have a habit of NEVER doing what they say they are going to do, I was just covering for such an eventuality! :P  :lol:

Love you really Blue  ;)

Thats true - I told Rich I'd be back Sunday evening from JAE, turned up Sunday afternoon! :D :D

And was he in one of your dresses going through the jewellery box?!!! :rolleyes::lol:

Love you really Blue  ;)

And was he in one of your dresses going through the jewellery box?!!! :rolleyes::lol:

Errr - you said you'd keep that quiet Les! :lol::lol:

Aww great news to start with mate. Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Yes the surprise idea is nice but some girls like to go and choose so just a thought. Also, remember that she may have loads of rings in her jewellery box but do any of them fit her third finger, left hand? I doubt it. (Didn't prepare for that one Blue, did ya? :P ).

It is supposed to be a month's wages traditionally but only if you've got a month's wages to spare. People didn't go off to Cuba in "The old days"!

Just decide what you can afford and take her to choose. I bet you have to tell her "Well, actually, I can afford a little bit more than the one's you're picking out, darling". :yes:

Good luck

nice one al cheers mate :thumbsup:

unfortunately she only wears one ring and she never takes it off unless shes asleep!

why aren't jewellers 24hrs?!! surely they're missin a trick!

nice one al cheers mate :thumbsup:

unfortunately she only wears one ring and she never takes it off unless shes asleep!

why aren't jewellers 24hrs?!! surely they're missin a trick!

Get a ring sizer and when she's asleep test the ring on one of your pinkies then try the sizer and voila!! that's the one :thumbsup:

Mate, my little fingers bigger than her thumb! (well maybe not)

Seriously though, tried it, can't get it on me little finger...

Mate, my little fingers bigger than her thumb! (well maybe not)

Seriously though, tried it, can't get it on me little finger...

That's why you need a "sizer"

It's a thingy with loads of loops on it and you can gauge the size :yes:

gotcha! i better go... she keeps bein nosey!

If she REALLY loves you, she won't need a ring.

If she insists though, how abut an Onion ring from Burger King.

Wait for it to cool down a bit though...

:D

You've been watching too many episodes of the Simpsons mate! :lol::lol:

A months wages? girls tell him please

U said about £1100 quid no?

I think the majority of girls would prefer a nice ring which you gould reasonably get £150 - 250 then something like

Weekend brake in nice hotel £250 - £350

Dinner £120

New Outfit £300 Or upgrade to Weekend in Paris or combo

Weekend in Parris £450, Ring £200 Very nice dinner in france £100. You can present the ring at the romantic dinner while she is wearing the new outfit you bought her for the special occasion.

Girls?

I think the majority of girls would prefer a nice ring which you gould reasonably get £150 - 250 then something like

Dinner £120

New Outfit £300 Or upgrade to Weekend in Paris  or combo

Weekend in Parris £450, Ring £200 Very nice dinner in france £100. You can present the ring at the romantic dinner while she is wearing the new outfit you bought her for the special occasion.

Girls?

Defo agreed!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You've been watching too many episodes of the Simpsons mate! :lol::lol:

Too true!

But, it's a nice ring, it smells nice, and tastes oh so good!

Dinner £120

New Outfit £300 Or upgrade to Weekend in Paris  or combo

Girls?

Well mate, hear what you're saying and the plan is Cuba, there's a helicopter ride to the top of a mountain in the middle of nowhere/either that or under a full moon on the beach, just me and her?!!

I dunno, I do think 'the moment' is more important than the ring but she's havin a nice one... :thumbsup:

Reece, don't need to test her love!!! She's quite the grown up you know!!!

Also staring to think she'd really prefer a bathroom (trainee accountant) :P

oh yeah... onion rings... :drool:

that way she could go MrT style and have one for every finger!!! :P

'bump'blesquat as trisha would say...

(the more opinions the better) :ph34r:

Sorry - I've run out of ideas....

Hang on - how about one of those rungs they put next to ponds/ on ferries???

One size fits all too!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links