Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Broken Exhaust Please Please Help

shahidafridi

:eek: £200 for a middle section?

:arrgg-matey: alert

Shouldn't cost more than £100 fitted. Try a smaller exhaust and tyre fitter.

Kwik fit and the like are rip off merchants.

:eek:  £200 for a middle section?

:arrgg-matey:  alert

didnt realise u had an artistic streak daktari but yeh thats correct mate!!

frodo i went to ATS=i think their excuse was its an import-----<the spuds of lurrrrvve>s

looks like im gnahave to do a burnley mission!

• 3 weeks later...

all done and guess how much!!

:eek:  £200 for a middle section?

:arrgg-matey:  alert

didnt realise u had an artistic streak daktari but yeh thats correct mate!!

frodo i went to ATS=i think their excuse was its an import-----<the spuds of lurrrrvve>s

looks like im gnahave to do a burnley mission!

Don't keep us insuspence :D Glad to hear it's all sorted!

I'm quite interested in this thread actually. I've been looking for a Cat Back system for a while now but have struggled to find anything for the GT (not GT4) that I like. There's a mongoose twin tip system, but that's about it as far as I have been able to find. Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent system. Ideally I'd like something with an oval tip like the standard GT exhaust but bigger, a little louder and of course offering a small performance gain if possible. I have thought about powerflow but there seems to be very mixed opinions on them. It seems to rely upon the dealer you get and I can't find anyone to vouch for one near me (SE London).

Any advice gladly accepted :D

Andrew

well it cost me fourty quid!!!

plus the petrol and food and stuff gettin up to burnley so all in all #100 quid for a day out!

andrew if ur willing to drive i can recommend a place in burnley who can do a full stainless steel custom exhaust for around 150.

Don't keep us insuspence :D Glad to hear it's all sorted!

I'm quite interested in this thread actually. I've been looking for a Cat Back system for a while now but have struggled to find anything for the GT (not GT4) that I like. There's a mongoose twin tip system, but that's about it as far as I have been able to find. Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent system. Ideally I'd like something with an oval tip like the standard GT exhaust but bigger, a little louder and of course offering a small performance gain if possible. I have thought about powerflow but there seems to be very mixed opinions on them. It seems to rely upon the dealer you get and I can't find anyone to vouch for one near me (SE London).

Any advice gladly accepted :D

Andrew

Burnley and Leek seem a little too far to go for me I'm affraid, but thanks for the info. £150 sounds very interesting though! If I can get a decent system for near that price I will be a very happy man :thumbsup:

I know there's a place in Bromley, which is quite mear me. I just have no idea if they're any good!

• 2 weeks later...
Burnley and Leek seem a little too far to go for me I'm affraid, but thanks for the info.  £150 sounds very interesting though!  If I can get a decent system for near that price I will be a very happy man :thumbsup:

I know there's a place in Bromley, which is quite mear me.  I just have no idea if they're any good!

well i guess u better try them out then name or shame them on here!

Burnley and Leek seem a little too far to go for me I'm affraid, but thanks for the info.  £150 sounds very interesting though!  If I can get a decent system for near that price I will be a very happy man :thumbsup:

I know there's a place in Bromley, which is quite mear me.  I just have no idea if they're any good!

well i guess u better try them out then name or shame them on here!

Yep,

I'm going to get a system from them in the next few weeks. I'm just waiting on a decat that I'm going to get them to put on at the same time. I'll report back once I've had it all done :)

Andrew

Just to add into this, i got the powerflow cat back system put on at unique exhausts in stafford. Little place run by one bloke. He's done a great job. well happy with it. sounds and looks great

£240 well spent

Glad you got your exhaust fixed but can't believe you said £200 was not a problem then went with a repair to your system, then reccommended an SS system to someone else for £150

Dude why no go for SS option yersel?

Glad you got your exhaust fixed but can't believe you said £200 was not a problem then  went with a repair to your system, then reccommended an SS system to someone else for £150

Dude why no go for SS option yersel?

Martin

theres a good reason behind that! i drove 200 odd miles to get it fixed

i had an appointment with the garage at 1-30.....

due to m6 traffic i got there just after 2.......

they did not have time to do the full works as i was only alloted an hr and other ppl had appointments

had i got there on time yeh i woulda paid 150 and got it all done

i guess il save that for next time though!