Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Light Clusters

b1nda

Hi,

Does anybody know where i can get some Rear LED Light clusters from for me yaris?

...Been looking for ages but cant find any :help:

Hi,

Does anybody know where i can get some Rear LED Light clusters from for me yaris?

...Been looking for ages but cant find any :help:

Don't we all!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I want a set too! I think about 15+ people on this forum want a set! :yes:

I'm gonna phone Envy 2mo and see what they say about getting them! :thumbsup:

Im also interested as led rear clusters rule! Altho wld hav 2 b the right price.

:thumbsup: ANY PRICE, JUST GIMME!!!!!! :thumbsup:

(or group buy ;) )

How many times before has this group buy been discussed though? And it's never got off the ground. If it could be arranged, I may be interested

Just off the phone to Kev @ Envy and he says he will make some enquiries. Is it definately TOM's who make these? I told Kev it was and he found it strange cos they usually make exhausts and springs and what not. :wacko:

According to Ray (Raywong) they are yeah - I did double check aswell.

Yeah, I remember him telling us thats where he got them! Just hope Kev can get them! :D

I would want some but not if they were over £200, knowing my luck some pikey would put there foot through them the day i fit them lol :D :P

After a bit of hard work and alot of frustration :ffs: , i can declare that i'm able to get a hold of these now!

Currently i have 5 sets on its way (thats one for me btw) and they should be arriving near the end of the month. But they're not cheap i'm afraid. After shipping and import duties/taxes we'll be looking at around £190 - £210. But wont know for certain until they arrive.

So who's interested then!?

:thumbsup:

i might be, but lets see how much Kevin can get them for first!!!

After a bit of hard work and alot of frustration  :ffs: , i can declare that i'm able to get a hold of these now!

Currently i have 5 sets on its way (thats one for me btw) and they should be arriving near the end of the month. But they're not cheap i'm afraid. After shipping and import duties/taxes we'll be looking at around £190 - £210. But wont know for certain until they arrive.

So who's interested then!?

:thumbsup:

Put me down as possibly interested