2: minidoughty

3: eternity575

4. clarky

5: BLiTZ (if the price was right)

6: b1nda

7: RossP (possibly interested)

8: Ryan1985

9: mjreid (for the right price)

any news back from kevin? also, have these lights got the reverse and fog lights built in? or are they like the tsport lights?

any news back from kevin? also, have these lights got the reverse and fog lights built in? or are they like the tsport lights?

Not heard from Kevin yet. I think they will have one reverse and one fog but Ray is the only one that could answer that for sure! :thumbsup:

These are actually the Phase 2 LED rear clusters and the ones i'm getting are ones with the reverse light on the LHS and fog light on the RHS. I specifically asked for these as it is a legal requirement to have them in the UK. But i've been informed they come in variants aswell, such as 2 reverse lamps.

Here are some pics Ray posted up a while ago, and it's these babies that are coming! :D

Yaris%20LED.jpg

Yaris%20LED%204.jpg

:thumbsup:

As far as i'm aware, they only manufactured LED lights in the P2 style clusters, so there arent any P1 versions. But in saying that, P2 and P1 clusters are physically the same, just that the appearance has slightly changed.

So they will fit, as we found out from Ray .. :thumbsup:

there will be one reverse light on the left and a fog light on the right, so it's exactly the same as the light that came standard. :)

HTH

Ray

PS. i'm still on holiday so i aint been on for ages, but i'm back soon and more mods are comming soon

Well i dont see why not since all the Yaris clusters are physically the same so they should just plug into the exististing wiring. I mean, Lexus lights ends up fitting all Yaris so i dont see why these shouldnt.

But just to be sure though, what do the T-Sport clusters consist of? I know it has a reverse light and fog on the bumber but what about the clusters?

My brother has a phase 2 T-Sport and he has 2 reverse lights in the actual light clusters and 2 fogs at the bottom which are separate, so he'd end up with 3 fogs and 1 reverse light! Is that legal? :wacko:

Well so long as it has both a working reverse light and fog light then it should be ok.

As i said before there are variants to these clusters as from enquiries i know they have clusters with reverse light on both LHS and RHS, so these would suit the P2 TS if they come with 2 reverse lights standard.

As for P1 non-TS i know that u need to have reverse on LHS and fog on the RHS (and i assume this is so for the P2 non-TS aswell?), so those are the ones i'm importing. So if someone can tell me for sure and how the lights are on the P1 TS, then that will be a great help!

:thumbsup:

Ok - I have in the cluster - rear light, brake light and indicator and in the bumper below one fog and one reversing light.

Does that help?

Not really clarky! What do you have instead of our non TS reverse and fog? Just nothing? Empty bulb holders? :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...