Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Gear?!?

scoobyspanker

which 1 is the best....? I would take the Evo, only because they are more rare than scoobys! + I'm called scoobyspanker! :thumbsup:

has to be the Evo no matter how many differnet things they do to the scoooby (gold wheels etc) the evo still looks meaner :P

I agree Evo is better. My husband had a blue Scooby years ago when they first came out. Gosh we had some admiring glances. He now has an EVO V and I have never known him have a car so long. He won't part with it. Mind he has spent a lot of money on it having all new seats, having it chipped and lowered etc but he loves it. Mind he would change it for an EVO V111 if I would let him spend that much money on a car. I shouldn't be mean he has let me have a new Yaris T Sport !!

We will watch Top Gear tonight we couldn't drag ourselves indoors last night so we taped it.

Have to say the Evo VIII is one fugly car, it a family sedan that they've tried to put sporty bits on, keep the Evo V, much better looking car IMHO...

Oh and I'd like to point out .. JC was nice about a Vauxhall, but for the 3rd week running, they were having a dig at Lexus... perhaps we should arrange a demonstration! blockade the entrance!!

Top gear . . the fountain of wisdom for all things car . . . where the Land Rover and London Black Cab are included in a list of their 10 ever best cars.

Hmmmmm.

With reference to the Land Rover and Black Cab in the Top 10 on Top Gear, I assume that they are not basing this 10 list on performance and sexiness alone but also on things like longevity and practicality. After all, the Cab is a great invention for exactly what it does, and the Army have been trashing Land Rovers for many a year.

Evo 6 because I've got one. :D And a Type RA but it's too much work on the long trips. The Evo is somewhere between the Scooby and the GT4.

The Scooby (Type RA) is quicker but at the price of comfort. The GT4 is slower but more comfortable.

The Evo is a nice blend. And it does look the puppies plums.

I assume that they are not basing this 10 list on performance and sexiness alone but also on things like longevity and practicality

OK - wheres a Toy or Lex in the list then ?

I haven't actually seen the full list but you know what they are like on Top Gear. They stick some in to cause controversy and leave some out to cause even more........

No offence to Toyota and Lexus as I love them but with so many vehicles and so much history amongst them all, I am not suprised to hear Toyota and Lexus are not in the Top 10.

Still I wouldn't swap mine for a Cab or Land Rover......

It is a small World, but Herts seems to be getting smaller what with all those flashing yellow boxes that have appeared around here recently.......

i was quite surprised the Mk1 golf GTi wasnt on it, instead of the audi quattro or similar - clarkson always goes on about them. apparently he voted one car of the century.

that cool board thing bugs me as well!!

however, i have to agree with them on the scoob/evo thing. id take the scoob (although i cant rlly see me refusing either! :P )

Hi everyone

For me it's got to be the evo. Why? Because I think that it looks a whole lot meaner than the scooby. I agree what gus said.

It's the evo for me :thumbsup:

jerry!!

my god somebody that agrees with me.......you cant do that it goes against all my principles........aaahhhhh brain overload cant cope........going into thermal meltdown.... :thumbsup:

would like to get hold of both cars on a circuit for myself just to see what they can do......being an old neanderthol and still using a true rear wheel drive car i have actualy never driven anything with that much power or that much grip. im used to loosing it in slightly damp conditions on an roundabout at about 35mph :eek:

Ever thought about hiring one for the weekend?? Hey gus i will agree with anyone who speaks sense mate. :hokus-pokus:

jerry!!

I'm gonna break the trend and say the subaru, not because i prefer its looks, both cars aren't pretty to begin with.

I can't think of another car for sale that offers the WRX performance at 16k, or the STi performance at 21k

(i know those aren't list prices)

that said I wouldn't have a WRX if i was gona have a subaru, would have to be STi.

(and why do they have those stupid over sized spoilers on the back, I mean really... looks like it's gone for modification at Boeing. It wobbles in the middle when ur driving it anyway!)

you're looking at more like 30k for the top spec evo

both great cars though

Did any1 see the stuff about track days!?! I thout Ryan would have been love'n it if he saw! Some of those little track cars would be such a laugh to take on the track at Combe! I would love to test drive the little new Elise "fake" the Vauxhall, it looked amazing :eek:

the Radical was about 4 seconds faster around the track than anything else, that's crazy!

and I would prefer to have the 'fake elise' turbo than the 111 or whatever lotus's best elise is

By fake elise I'm guessing your talking about the Vauxhall VX220 Turbo.

As other driving programs have stated it's what the Elise should have been, they've taken an Elise, changed a few bits around and put a different chassis on there and put the engine it deserves in, on all accounts much better than the Elise itself.

If I had to choose between the two I don't normaqlly like Vauxhall but would take the VX220 Turbo any day....

Of course I'd then sell it and pummel more money into the MR2 :D :D :D

I would take the Vauxhall every time, 200bhp in a go-cart!!! Yes please, GGGggggggggggggFORCE!!! :bye: