21 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Prefer

• Breathe in
    • Breathe out
    • Both
    • None of the above
    • Help
    • I'm an alien so don't need to

I said neither as I do breathe out a bit but then I also breathe in a bit.

Hope that's okay Les... :thumbsup:

A

Posts are like television, if you don't like the programme and it doesn't suit your own particular sense of humour DON'T LOOK!!! ;)  :lol:

Also like TV, there are a lot of repeats and no originality, same old stuff every day.

To think you have the nerve to use the word ‘humour’ in this post!

But I was refering to YOUR humour. ;) :lol:

I dont think I get this post, I find breathing in then out & repeating all the time (along with a few other things) prevents death... :wacko::unsure:

Tea?

I'm sure this was about Herpes....

*Herpes, herpes, bo berpes, banarama bo perpes, herpes, YEAH!

:D

Voted for both as I'm torn between the two... although technically if we'd never breathed in we'd never have breathed out!!!

I've always seen breathing out as a follower...but one that is very neccessary...

Reece, you on the blob mate?!! You seem to be ranting a lot at the mo?!! :P

A reminds me of the joke of the blonde in the hairdressers

A blonde walks into a “hair salon” and has a note in her hand for one of the those over priced lemon tree, crap from a south American lama ubik_shampoo, high mesh Low light things. Anyway the hairdresser (who has one of those bleached short blonde fringe, I just hate) asks the blonde to take a seat and relax with a coffee, as she is styling/destroying another ladies mop she notices that the blonde is mumbling to herself and wearing headphones and just thinks to herself she must be learning Latin for beginners through French. It then becomes the turn of the blondes haircut and the “stylist” ask the blonde to take a seat and begins, but the blonde still has the headphones on. So the “Stylist” asks the blonde to remove the headphones and after a few unresponsive requests removes the headset herself and proceeds with the carnage. NEXT THING all of a sudden the blonde goes purple and fall from the chair to the floor, after a few unsuccessful attempts to revive the blonde the lifts the headphones to hear BREAT IN………BREATH OUT……….BREATH IN

so i vote both :thumbsup:

Reece, you on the blob mate?!!  You seem to be ranting a lot at the mo?!! :P

I was thinking exactly the same thing

A reminds me of the joke of the blonde in the hairdressers

A blonde walks into a “hair salon” and has a note in her hand for one of the those over priced lemon tree, crap from a south American lama ubik_shampoo, high mesh Low light things. Anyway the hairdresser (who has one of those bleached short blonde fringe, I just hate) asks the blonde to take a seat and relax with a coffee, as she is styling/destroying another ladies mop she notices that the blonde is mumbling to herself and wearing headphones and just thinks to herself she must be learning Latin for beginners through French. It then becomes the turn of the blondes haircut and the “stylist” ask the blonde to take a seat and begins, but the blonde still has the headphones on. So the “Stylist” asks the blonde to remove the headphones and after a few unresponsive requests removes the headset herself and proceeds with the carnage. NEXT THING all of a sudden the blonde goes purple and fall from the chair to the floor, after a few unsuccessful attempts to revive the blonde the  lifts the headphones to hear BREAT IN………BREATH OUT……….BREATH IN

so i vote both :thumbsup:

Yeah, I heard that when all the blonde/essex girl/irish person jokes were all getting used about David Beckham

You all seem to be missing the point !

I voted for 'Breathe In' as it is by far the most preferable of the options.

Although breathing out is a necessity for living, it's nowhere near as good as breathing in. When you breathe in through your mouth you can sense flavours and tastes, through the nose you have the sense of smell.

If someone you know has bad breath then the only way you can know this is for them to breathe out near you. You can then take the p*** with authority, offer them mints or just avoid direct contact with them till they sort it out.

Breathing in rules...........anything else is just a by-product !

You HAVE to breath in...

You have no choice!

The diaphragm moves downwards, increases vertical dimension of thoracic cavity which lowers air pressure thus forcing air into the lungs!

:huh: