Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloys

TWIN CAM ALLY

Hi peeps was wondering if any 1 knew the PCD and J specs for the AE82, Ive seen a used set of alloys that I wouldnt mind but I need the specs. Can any 1 elp :(

PCD is 4x100, bore size 54.1

What size have you seen them 14,15,16 or 17?

Hi GTi the wheels I've seen are 16s Azev A but they are 4 x 108 so I supose they wont fit :angry:

No they will not fit.

If fitting 16inch your tyre size should be around 205/45 16, but you may find a bit of scrubing on rear arches with a full car load if fitting 16 inch or even 17inch wheels

• 5 weeks later...
Hi peeps was wondering if any 1 knew the PCD and J specs for the AE82, Ive seen a used set of alloys that I wouldnt mind but I need the specs.  Can any 1 elp :(

HI MATE

NOT TO SURE THE PDC ON YOUR CAR BUT I HAVE A 2003 ROLLA AND I HAVE JUST PUT ON A SET OF 18'S AND THE PDC ON MY WHEELS ARE 38.

FITTED TO TYRE SIZE 215/35/18

:bye:

Hi GTi the wheels I've seen are 16s Azev A but they are 4 x 108 so I supose they wont fit :angry:

You could get custom hub adaptors made from 'DGT International'. They could custom make you a adaptor to fit your 4x108 to the 4x100 hub.

What is the offset?

You could get custom hub adaptors made from 'DGT International'. They could custom make you a adaptor to fit your 4x108 to the 4x100 hub.

What is the offset?

Hi Trueno I posted this question a while ago since then I bought a set of AH Artec german wheels which were 4 x 100, ET 35, 15" x 7J, had to put 10mm spacers on rear due to tyres touching rear shocks. Now fine no probs will post pics later, How does your GT FWD Blower drive is there any reliability issues with it? does it go well n what have you raced? B)

My AE82 is just as reliable as it was when it had the 4age. The good points of the 4agze is the torque mine has got 180ft/lbs of it now. I dont get to race many cars in my area.

My car will be on eBay probably next week. Make a bid :P