Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trueno / Levin Gt-z (ae101)

Its not tec

My original plan was to put a 4AGZE in the corolla but looking around at companies that import the engines they all seem to use engines from the Levin GT-Z, now could do with a new car anyway. So Im looking to import one of these.

Problem is im having trouble finding out much information on them in english, can anyone shed some light on them?

Also is there anyone in the with one of these already in the UK? If so what are they like compared to the AE92 or any of the UK spec corolla of the same age.

Cheers

Cammy

• 2 weeks later...

i dont think there are many 20v or supercharged levins in the uk. what do u want to know about them??

• 6 months later...

My original plan was to put a 4AGZE in the corolla but looking around at companies that import the engines they all seem to use engines from the Levin GT-Z, now could do with a new car anyway. So Im looking to import one of these.

Problem is im having trouble finding out much information on them in english, can anyone shed some light on them?

Also is there anyone in the with one of these already in the UK? If so what are they like compared to the AE92 or any of the UK spec corolla of the same age.

Cheers

Cammy

i have a 1991 trueno gtz supercharged its a quick car mine has the pop up lights was made for the us i think it has a ae92 engine they just updated the engine to handle the super charger not to bad on gas when super charger is not on

Cheers

Cammy

Cammy,

I have a 1995 Levin GTZ supercharged, which is a excellent car, it has a L.S.D. and about 185BHP, but much more torque than a 20 valve. I had a 20 valve Corolla for 7 years, great car, but I have to say the GTZ is much better.... They say, which I would well believe, that it is as quick as a Integra Typr R...0-60 in around 6.5sec's....

"advertising on this site is not allowed unless you are a paying member"

Cheers,

Darragh......

Going for a Celica GT4 next myself....