Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Something To Exercise The Mind

~Rach~

Read text first - before looking at picture...

Task: Find the man between the coffee beans.

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in 3 seconds that the right half of your brain is better developed than most people.

If you find the man between 3 seconds and one minute, then your right half of the brain is developed normally.

If you find the man between one minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein.

If you have not found the man after 3 minutes your right half of your brain is a mess, and the only advice is to look more for these types of exercises to make that part of the brain stronger.

The man really is there. Once you find him, you cannot miss him afterwards.

coffee.jpg

was this photo taken in the back of a lorry coming in at Dover?

If it takes you more than 3 minutes to spot the guy you are eligible to work for Customs and Excise !

was this photo taken in the back of a lorry coming in at Dover?

If it takes you more than 3 minutes to spot the guy you are eligible to work for Customs and Excise !

lmao :thumbsup:

Took me less than 2 seconds, which means that the right side of my brain is better developed than most peoples, what's the right side of the brain do exactly, anything useful?

Found it less than a minute! :D Im normal! :hokus-pokus: But it is a ctually creeping me out! :blink:

what's the right side of the brain do exactly, anything useful?

Anything useful???

Course it does something useful. Without it you'd be working for Customs and Excise. How useful do you want??

3 1/2 hours and still no luck :(

Just like Rob I could stare a whole day at that handfull of coffeebeans without seeing "a man". (Not that there is a real man in that picture in the first place).

Left Hemisphere 

Sequential Analysis: systematic, logical interpretation of information. Interpretation and production of symbolic information:language, mathematics, abstraction and reasoning. Memory stored in a language format.

Hmmm, :yes:

Right Hemisphere 

Holistic Functioning: processing multi-sensory input simultaneously to provide "holistic" picture of one's environment. Visual spatial skills. Holistic functions such as dancing and gymnastics are coordinated by the right hemisphere. Memory is stored in auditory, visual and spatial modalities.

What good is that for? :wacko:

Yves.

Found him in 5 secs so im normal

but ask anyone one of my mates and they will tell you im not :P

I had to laugh when I walked in the room and Yves showed me the pic, found it within 2 minutes and he hadnt found it at all plus he had been looking for much longer!

According to the text above the picture I need to eat more protein tho :lol:

According to the text above the picture I need to eat more protein tho  :lol:

Lol, you've just set yourself right up there, aren't you supposed 2 be "innocent"?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links