Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wanted: Full Map Colour Sat Nav Unit

skirkpat

All,

I'm after a full colour sat nav to fit in a Toyota Landcruiser LC4. Does anyone have any contacts (or better still the units themselves)? This is the same unit as fitted as standard in the RAV4 XT5.

I would rather not pay the high dealer prices!!

Thanks!!!

Stuart

Chances are slim to none.

eBay would be the best bet. Users I would think would either leave the system in or transfer it to another Toyota.

Scrap yards could be an option but I wouldn’t bet on it.

Bite the bullet and get one from Mr T.

You can’t make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

You should really consider other Sat nav units as well. Tom tom software is highly regarded and their Tom Tom Go system is very tidy and easy to use... With the added bonus of being able to change it from car to car.

http://pocketgpsworld.com/tomtom-go.php

I myself have a PDA with Tom Tom navigator 3 installed... Oh yeah you can have speed camera warning with it as well... for free!

You should really consider other Sat nav units as well. Tom tom software is highly regarded and their Tom Tom Go system is very tidy and easy to use... With the added bonus of being able to change it from car to car.

http://pocketgpsworld.com/tomtom-go.php

I myself have a PDA with Tom Tom navigator 3 installed... Oh yeah you can have speed camera warning with it as well... for free!

If you can get hold of one of the proper Toyota Sat Nav units and not one of the Tom Tom toys there's a world of difference - I picked up one on eBay for £450 so keep looking they do turn up from time to time.

:thumbsup:

Tom tom toys... have you used Tom tom software... it is very powerful.. I have experienced toyota sat nav before and it is 100x worse...

tomtom-go29.gif

map5.jpg

menu1.jpg

-------

img_fullcolourmap.jpg