Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tattoo's

Tegan

Here's someone I snapped in the club on Saturday:

gallery_1599_33_1123160713.jpg

Song lyrics or phrases (this one from the Bad Boys Movie) are quite popular thesedays

it took me ages to decide what tattoo to have and in the end i had the British Bull Dog on my right arm.

The reason i had the Bull Dog was as i get older i wont regret it as i'll always be British and i had it on my right arm so it could be covered by a t-shrit and unless i wear a sleeveless t-shirt on one can see it which is good when i have to go to interveiws of meet the public as in my line of work i must always be presentable and some people dont like to tattoo's

looks oretty cool baz, and can be covered by a tshirt..

But are you going to regret that in 20 years time?

I personally think they are awfull... and even worse on women!!!!

A friend of Millys got married recently, you could see the tattos on her arms and on the top of her back over the wedding dress... its looked horrid!!!!!

If a person is going to get a tattoo then at least design one or get one that is unique - too many people have the "SAME" and frankly they look rubbish because there is no originality involved.............

tacky, ugly, and a form of self mutilation if you ask me <_<

My mate Mike has some gorgeous tattoos down his arm. And I love Baz's too (told you many a time lol) :D

As Ive always said, it depends on the person and design. Some people just suit them :thumbsup:

I have little Celtic (my own design) tattoo's on each ankle, 1 permanent and the other temporary (should have gone by now lol) which can easily be covered up. I dont like tattoo's on men.

If tastefully done Tattoo's on a woman can look fine.

I have 7 tatoo's.. so i guess i like them.

If your mate wants one., she has to be sure she REALLY wants one.. the it HAS to be a design she will be happy to live with for ever more.

Get it on a place that can easilly be covered.. prospective employers may not like them.. so at an interveiw they can be covered.

Don't go for the "fad" tatoo style.. it won't be fashionable forever.. tatoo's are a personal thing. NOT a fashion accessossasserrry (can never spell that.. so...).

im bout to go for mine, hear dbad things bout temp tattoos thats from a mate whso whole head and back are tattooed so i think he knows what hes on about, some time sthere not temprprary

if there done right and actually mean something id say do it

and baz, proud to be welsh eh???

Thats a really good idea - i will suggest that to her - i think she wants it lower back so that she doesnt have to show it all the time etc etc :)

aka "the &#33;Removed&#33; stamp"? :D

BULLS EYE ;)

(if u have watched wedding crashers u will understand, them i like in certain women tho)

tacky, ugly, and a form of self mutilation if you ask me <_<

:rolleyes:

Thats a really good idea - i will suggest that to her - i think she wants it lower back so that she doesnt have to show it all the time etc etc :)

aka "the &#33;Removed&#33; stamp"? :D

I dont get it? is it just me being thick :rolleyes:

have you ever seen a &#33;Removed&#33; without a lower back tattoo?

have you ever seen a &#33;Removed&#33; without a lower back tattoo?

funnily enough, yes, cant beat a good bit of generalisation can you?! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links