Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lexus Lights!

Lia TOC

Right, i got my lexus lights.

How the hell do i fit them!? I think i know what im doing with the bulbs. But theres 2 green wires coming out of the back that obvisously attatch to something on my car, but i have no idea what :wacko:

Step 1 - Place on hard surface

Step 2 - Smash with LARGE sledgehammer into tiny pieces

Step 3 - hoover up tiny pieces

Step 4 - Congratulate yourself for ridding the world of a set of aftermarket lexus clusters :)

:lol: a now now be nice, some of us like me do like them. i can`t remember off the top of my head, but i think as regard tools all you need is a 10mm spanner to open each of the one nuts on each side. now after opening the nut they may be sticky from being sealed to the body for such a long time but gentle move them till they free up. the bulb holders in the old ones come out with a half turn and fit the same way back into the new ones. the green wires are for the fog lamp so you need to find out which wire in the cars loom it is and wire it up to the lights so you can pass the MOT if we can be of anymore help just ask.

PS take some photos of them on when your finished with you standing beside them for good measure :rolleyes:

I detese Lexus Lights...

why... well, mainly because I own a lexus, and the chavs fitting them to every Nova, Fiesta and Saxo has meant one of the few cool features of my car are now something to be ashamed of...

I'm sure there is a "How to" guide somewhere on here with regards to new rear lights - I did a quick search for you Lia, but couldnt find it..... maybe a more in depth search will find it?

let me be helpful for once lol..

ok.. with the lexus kit you should have got 2 mini connoctors (flat ones) i didnt get them as well (although kevin wanted to send me two of those i refused) .. the custom guy smust have taken them out :( so if u dont have them.. its ok.. there is a "my loom thingie" to help you do it without it..

ok.. as you can see.. (sorry for the fuzzy pic.. phonecam without macro) the lights loom (B) is the loom (the green wires) that goes out of the lights (your spare ones that you dont know where to connect them)...

on the car loom (a) you can see the same colors.. they need to be together...

just use the connectors to connect them.. if you dont have those flat connectors..

just track the "same color wires" from the car loom, remove some of their plastic shielding and attach the wires mid way like i did.. seal them with tape (we call it isolirband here dont know whwat u got there lol) and voila! 2 big red round lights on :)...

hope i helped ...

lexus.jpg

:bye:

let me be helpful for once lol..

ok.. with the lexus kit you should have got 2 mini connoctors (flat ones) i didnt get them as well (although kevin wanted to send me two of those i refused) .. the custom guy smust have taken them out :( so if u dont have them.. its ok.. there is a "my loom thingie" to help you do it without it..

ok.. as you can see.. (sorry for the fuzzy pic.. phonecam without macro) the lights loom (B) is the loom (the green wires) that goes out of the lights (your spare ones that you dont know where to connect them)...

on the car loom (a) you can see the same colors.. they need to be together...

just use the connectors to connect them.. if you dont have those flat connectors..

just track the "same color wires" from the car loom, remove some of their plastic shielding and attach the wires mid way like i did.. seal them with tape (we call it isolirband here dont know whwat u got there lol) and voila! 2 big red round lights on :)...

hope i helped ...

lexus.jpg

:bye:

OK - that helped me abit more :) :)

So i take the Green and white wires out of the old black connection thingi :) (on the standard lights) but what do i do with the rest of the wires in there?

and where does the old connection thing go ?