Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Boot Lock

Blue84

Hi All,

Was just wondering if anyone has any problems with the boot lock catching onto the clip on the boot in the Yaris?

On the Blue it sometimes doesnt catch on first of all, it's like it doesnt quite release and "grab" the catch? If you open it again and put a firmer pressure on the panel of the boot it'll work. The T3 was the same. It's not a major problem and not something that annoys me but I was wondering if anyone else suffered from it?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Blue

Can't say that I've noticed that on either of my Yaris' myself.....

But then my boot is so small I barely use it anyway - stuff just gets thrown on the back seats! lol ie Tampax Compact and carrier bags! :lol::lol:

But then my boot is so small I barely use it anyway - stuff just gets thrown on the back seats! lol ie Tampax Compact and carrier bags!  :lol:  :lol:

EM i getting really worried about you :lol: you come out with the strangest stuff and the fact you life is controled by your !Removed! (jess) is really worrying.

tina as clarky said it may need a little lube which cant be easy gotten from you local motor factor, but the fact its still under warranity might be no harm to get it checked out by MR.T as the spring might have gotten streched and may need replacment

stuff just gets thrown on the back seats! lol ie Tampax Compact and carrier bags! 

:eek: Carrier bags??

How many Tampax's do you get through on the way to work?!

:fear:

But then my boot is so small I barely use it anyway - stuff just gets thrown on the back seats! lol ie Tampax Compact and carrier bags!  :lol:  :lol:

EM i getting really worried about you :lol: you come out with the strangest stuff and the fact you life is controled by your pussy (jess) is really worrying.

lol if you read my previous post before JAE Robbie then you'd understand the remark about Tampax and carrier bags.... obviously you didnt!

Dont be worried hunny - I am perfectly sane - honest! Was I or was I not the sanest of sane when you met me at JAE? lol

and lol - Jess does not control my life but yes she is a major part of it! :D

Anyway back on topic! :thumbsup:

I've nevet noticed that Blue... It may just be peculiar to your car :unsure:

A

Ok :)

Like I said it's nothing major, just something I noticed. It might well be that I don't put enough pressure on it anyway.

Cars eh, the T-Sport also got a flat Battery last night - Yves says that two cells on the Battery are discharged so he's out there now topping it up with distilled water..if it's not one thing it tends to be another :unsure::unsure:

lol well if its any consolation Blue, Rich tells me off for being too heavy handed with car doors and stuff..... so perhaps next time we meet up you can show me how to be more gentle and I'll show you how to be more heavy handed! :lol::lol:

lol well if its any consolation Blue, Rich tells me off for being too heavy handed with car doors and stuff..... so perhaps next time we meet up you can show me how to be more gentle and I'll show you how to be more heavy handed!  :lol:  :lol:

Well I get told off for dropping the bonnet too harshly and letting doors slam shut hard, it's just the boot I have problems with :lol: apparently the bonnet can be shut gently, I always thought that it had to be "dropped" down firmly but that doesn't seem the case,

Definately must be a case of operator error :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links