Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Picture Database

JapBlack

Right basically i am devoting my space on MSN to gathering pictures of everyones yaris's. If anyone wants to get their pics up then mail me them at monkey_man_studios@hotmail.com. If you want to also give me at the same time car details, model, mods etc so i can list it. Anyone out there think this is fair game?

Right basically i am devoting my space on MSN to gathering pictures of everyones yaris's. If anyone wants to get their pics up then mail me them at monkey_man_studios@hotmail.com. If you want to also give me at the same time car details, model, mods etc so i can list it. Anyone out there think this is fair game?

that would be nice, good thinking :thumbsup:

Right well basically its only really going to be for Yaris's and will give you a cool slide show of your car. Just thought it might be a cool idea. Id love to do it all for ya. This is only temporary till i get a site up and running but hey its easy.

If ya wanna check it out just go here

HTJ Racing

Mail me with your stuff or give me a link.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links