Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Milton Keynes (caldecotte Arms) - 21st August

System~G

Hiyup peoples.

The 21st is the next round of Regional meets.

S.O.X (Southern Oxford Jap) is holding their monthly meet at the Caldecotte Arms in Milton Keynes on this Sunday. I went to the last one which had a pretty good turn out with a mix of tastey jap motors B)

Normal meeting time is 12 - 12:30

The Caldecotte Arms is set in a very picturesque location overlooking a pretty lake just a few minutes drive from Milton Keynes.  This popular family dining pub was purpose built as a Windmill and is on three levels.  Outside there is a lovely large beer garden which is ideal for the whole family during the summer and our pet duck, 'Beatrice', is a popular member of the team and comes to be fed each day!  Food is ordered from an extensive main menu with a good selection of wines to complement your choice.

More info on the facilities & directions:

http://www.pub-explorer.com/bucks/pub/cald...scaldecotte.htm

Pics from my last meet there:

NJCF & SOX Meet

Who's up for this?

1] System-G - MKI MR2

• 3 weeks later...

I am dissapointed in the response by our local members :(

Granted I haven't been around to promote this event. Been working away and had no net access...

I am no longer attending this event myself. Am off to see some propper super cars for a change (Ferrari's, Lambo's, Lotus etc...).

Someone else feel free to organise the next event :thumbsup:

Sorry G.

Didn't see this post - TBH, I have hardly been in this forum for ages...

The only reason I don't attend is I'm mostly too busy to pop over.

Apologies.

Sorry G.

Didn't see this post - TBH, I have hardly been in this forum for ages...

The only reason I don't attend is I'm mostly too busy to pop over.

Apologies.

No worries mate.

It's just I have returned to an old job which means less hours at home and more on the job, but it did mean a huge pay rise. My time available for forums is very limited at the moment, but should increase again in the near future (hopefully).

Sorry as well G but im in a similar boat as you mate starting a new job soon and just dont seem to have much time at weekends at the moment.

But once ive started the new job and things calm down a bit well have go get a big meet sorted :thumbsup:

Forums

News

Membership