Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oxfordshire Meet?

zebidi

Anyone in the Oxfordshire area and surrounding areas like swindon, MK, Basingstoke, Banbury etc. Like to meet in Oxford anywhere? Can any members please write back on this post. It'd be nice to see how many TOCers i'm surrounded by. :)

Last time I was in Oxford I didn't think it was very "Car Friendly".................just like Cambridge really :D (Not car friendly)

Last time I was in Oxford I didn't think it was very "Car Friendly".................just like Cambridge really :D  (Not car friendly)

What you men wasnt car friendly? but mind, we do have a lot of chavs/trevs here. uselsess motherbi+@¬es.

Wasn't car friendly = parking restrictions and lots of no vehicle access etc.

(just like Cambridge)

All done I suppose to protect the buildings and environment

Maybe not oxford due to the one way system but somewhere lik ethe Blackbird Leys Ghetto ;) and the Kas bar :P

Maybe not oxford due to the one way system  but somewhere lik ethe Blackbird Leys Ghetto ;) and the Kas bar :P

It isnt just one way system, not at night anyway. free to go anywhere. and I know many many places with free parking. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership