Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lowering Springs For My Rev1 Turbo

spinout_mr2

hi all, im thinking of lowering my rev1 turbo and wondered if they were any reccomendations as to how low and what springs. im thinking 30-40mm ive got 16s on so i dont want to go to low (i dont want it to scrape). thanks shaun

Hi shaun, you shouldn't have rubbing issue's with 16's, mine are 17's and don't rub and my car sits about 50mm lower.

I have Pi springs on mine and i paid around 80-90 for them, excellent performance and not too harsh on bumpy roads

If you can't find them for that price let me know :thumbsup:

cheers lads thanks for the help, the pi ones sound good, do they do any other ones but 50mm do you know? only i dont want to compramise the handling by going to low. was it you jesus that i was talking to at jae? about those rogue fan kits?

I was at JAE... but don't remember talking about the fan kits to anyone... might have been GiJoe90. You'll have to refresh my memory!

Mine sits 50mm lower because i fitted rev3 springs which are shorter.

The rev 1 lowering springs will drop it 30 - 40 max, the car will be much better to drive and handling will be massively improved from the edgy rev 1 handling.

thanks for that rico, im probably going to go for tein s-tech springs 37mm front 38mm rear. i think it was gijoe at jae my mistake.