Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here She Is My New Baby !

Tabulous

very very nice mate. you have a nice looking car there nice shine B)

only thing i would change is the side repeaters to clear only a cheap job :thumbsup:

yeah think the side repeaters will be diffinatley getting changed.......

This car is the best things ever the performance difference between UK N/A and this amazing........i'd go so far to say it's voilent.......

funny thing is now my dads said he has gotta get a new car because his standard WRX is not up to scratch any more.......

Ive been looking at that on auto trader for ages!

It looks real nice i am currently in the market for a rev3 turbo!

CB :thumbsup:

yeah think the side repeaters will be diffinatley getting changed.......

This car is the best things ever the performance difference between UK N/A and this amazing........i'd go so far to say it's voilent.......

funny thing is now my dads said he has gotta get a new car because his standard WRX is not up to scratch any more.......

Congrats on the car matey... looks mint!.. :drool:

Ha.. your dad better get used to it.. infact.. the WRX drivers never get used to little ole Toyota's levaing them looking silly.. :rolleyes:

Another Leeds lad 'ehh... you gotta come along to the northern meets we have.. or hook up with me and Zee if we ever manage to arrage a time where we are both Free!.. lol

Hope you have many happy miles of motoring!.. :thumbsup:

buy mine.. :rolleyes: :P

Mate i would definatly buy yours if i had the cash but i have to sell my current car first!

I am also going to look at a few locally just to make sure an mr2 is exactly what i want!

What price are you looking at?

buy mine.. :rolleyes: :P

Mate i would definatly buy yours if i had the cash but i have to sell my current car first!

I am also going to look at a few locally just to make sure an mr2 is exactly what i want!

What price are you looking at?

Chris believe me it will be the car you want.........there is nothing like a '2' ... :eek:

Very nice car you have brought there mate. Hey love those wheels really different :thumbsup: And the suit the car too ;)

jerry!!

Looking beautiful. Never been a fan of black wheels.............but...........I really like those :thumbsup:

I hope you're going to keep it that shiney! :D

Joe

!Removed! nice mate...same as mine but mine is a n/a!

tho she deos say to me all the time "tubby conversion" when i put the pedal down!

Loving that car mate. Someone said about changing the side repeaters and painting calipers, i have a Rev 4 and have done both recently. It really DOES make a huge impression when looking at the car for just a mere £30 that i paid for materials. :)

Loving that car mate. Someone said about changing the side repeaters and painting calipers, i have a Rev 4 and have done both recently. It really DOES make a huge impression when looking at the car for just a mere £30 that i paid for materials. :)

Whats the best thing to use to paint the calipers ? goes with out saying it needs to be hard wareing........

What colour you guys rekon......????

:hokus-pokus:

maybe spray them blue to match the blue on your wheels.

should look good. :thumbsup:

i need to spray mine blue on my white one yet.

Lovey car mate. Toyota should of just updated the old MR2 rather than replacing it for their current version.

Awesome matey loving the car....should spray the calipers Dark electric blue similar to the wheels.....keep us updated mate!!! :thumbsup:

Hammerite is good to use on calipers. You can choose from many colours, either hammer or smooth finish. Just make sure you clean the calipers up well before you paint them. I'd choose blue, same colour as your rim.

Joe

I used a engine paint from Motorworld and i got it for £8 (cause mate works there, think it's £12 normally) Has to be blue paint for wheels like that mate. .... IMHO

For calipers i used a wire brush then a sheet of medium alloy paper to get in small areas. Good preperation will always show itself in the end job. :D

Yep MINT example!! Agree with everything everyone else has said :)

I reakon IF the corners were still orange the side repeaters would have matched fine against the black but with clears ya gotta do the sides now.

If you have a nice healthy motor he might have to look at ditching a Wrx all together, you should be able to match the newer ones if your onto it too!! An STi is what he needs.

Cheers

KiwiMR2