Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nice Looking Behind

dicey2k

Hi All

For those who are interested, just thought you might like to know i've FINALLY installed a TTE spoiler on my CDX... And about time too!

So here's the results of 30 minutes not-so-hard graft this afternoon (The spoiler arrived from the paintshop this morning!!)

:thumbsup:

tocspoiler2.jpg

tocspoiler1.jpg

tocspoiler3.jpg

That looks really good hun! I didnt notice it didnt have a spoiler at JAE! lol

Cheers Hunni!

I was really gutted i couldn't find one cheap enough in time! Well i got there in the end!! Really pleased with it! :yes:

Glad your pleased with it! :thumbsup: How much did it cost? Yaz hasnt got one and im thinking of the tte spoiler for her!

eBay Bargain! £57, a tenner postage and 50 to be painted, Can't grumble, its brank spanking new, came in the Toyota box!

eBay Bargain! £57, a tenner postage and 50 to be painted, Can't grumble, its brank spanking new, came in the Toyota box!

Right ill keep my eye out on egay then! :thumbsup: Ta hun!

Happy to help Rob! :P

Was it as easy to fit as I said? I wouldn't know, I never fitted my own! :thumbsup:

Looks excellent Rob.... really makes the back end look nice!

I love the little TTE logo on it too, just looks really classy!

Well done hun - are you coming to Derby next weekend? I thought you were..... anyway will see it in the flesh there! Cant wait - bagsy first glance? :lol::lol:

(That means you have to stick a "Reserved for DA" sign on your spoiler and no one may look before me!) :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol::lol:

Very nice, your lady looks very shiny too ;)

I really want a TTE Spoiler now - have wanted one for ages! :yes:

I miss the Island Green Colour too lol

two clamps on the glass a line of double sided tape gord :yes:

good price that as i think toyota rip you off about 250quid just for a primered effort <_<

:thumbsup:

I still love eBay despite my incident on it, still got my eye on a couple more bits ;) Shame you missed out on the pedals though Rob :P

Well done hun - are you coming to Derby next weekend? I thought you were..... anyway will see it in the flesh there! Cant wait - bagsy first glance?  :lol:  :lol:

(That means you have to stick a "Reserved for DA" sign on your spoiler and no one may look before me!)  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :lol:  :lol:

think i still have that sign somewhere Em. ill dig it out for rob :thumbsup:

Happy to help Rob! :P

Was it as easy to fit as I said? I wouldn't know, I never fitted my own! :thumbsup:

Yeah Ryan, me, neil and a mate of ours Rich fitted it in under half an hour, feels bombproof too, that bonding tape is crazy stuff!

Cheers for the advice mate!

Well done hun - are you coming to Derby next weekend? I thought you were..... anyway will see it in the flesh there! Cant wait - bagsy first glance?  :lol:  :lol:

(That means you have to stick a "Reserved for DA" sign on your spoiler and no one may look before me!)  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :lol:  :lol:

No problem Em! I'll be at Derby, worry ye not!

Very nice, your lady looks very shiny too  ;)

I really want a TTE Spoiler now - have wanted one for ages!  :yes:

I miss the Island Green Colour too lol

Once an Island Greener, always an Island Greener hun!! I had just cleaned it for the purpose of photos, it looked silly with a nice clean spoiler and surrpounding area and the rest of the car a filthball!

Came up really well i thought!

two clamps on the glass a line of double sided tape gord :yes:

good price that as i think toyota rip you off about 250quid just for a primered effort <_<

Aye, so easy to fit Rob, i doubt removing will be quite so easy! I think Mr T charge something silly yeah - Maybe Shaz can tell us the exact figure? ;)

Anyway, cheers for the positive comments people!

Next of the shopping list - I've no idea!!!

Maybe someone can help me out??? :P How about a Yaris owning Mrs ;) ;) :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe someone can help me out???  :P  How about a Yaris owning Mrs  ;)  ;)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

locally hmmm let me think. Clare, Trace or the blonde in the t-sport i keep seein :drool: :P

locally hmmm let me think. Clare, Trace or the blonde in the t-sport i keep seein :drool: :P

I'll take the 3rd option! She's GOT IT ALL! :drool:

My last 2 GF's had corsas (Sorry folks)... Come to think of it.. SO DID I :eek::ph34r:

well its like flies round **** :P

Indeed :rolleyes:

Back on topic though, its either going to be some new rims next, or an upper front strut brace, or maybe an Apexi and Fujitsubo combo, though i'm still in 2 minds about the rims because i like my standard alloys... :help:

To be honest, after that there's not really much else i want! Oh maybe tints... Might look a bit anal on a 5 door though? :ph34r: