Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Preston

Lia TOC

Hi all,

Nope lexus lights till not fitted but getting there slowly...

Anyway - im off to Uni in September. Im going to uni of central lancaster :P Doing a photography deegree!!

Just wondering how many of you lot live up there? Whats it like? Eg Expensive?

Entertainment? ETC. Any go to that uni?

I should be staying on Marsh Road opposite the art and design campus. Anyone near there?

Needs to be in General really hun! :thumbsup:

Nearest I've ever been to Preston is Bolton, ex boyfriend used to live there - from what I gather Bolton was quite cheap (well houses were anyway!)

I was always under the (possibly naive!) impression that the further north you go, the cheaper stuff is.... ?? Probably wrong though!

Hi all,

Nope lexus lights till not fitted but getting there slowly...

Anyway - im off to Uni in September. Im going to uni of central lancaster  :P Doing a photography deegree!!

I should be staying on Marsh Road opposite the art and design campus. Anyone near there?

Erm - Lancaster or Lancashire...

as Lancaster Uni is in, erm, Lancaster, whereas the Univeristy of Central Lancashire is in preston...

Which is, erm, okay, reasonably priced, a bit of a dump - theres a decent town centre, pubs etc...

Needs to be in General really hun!  :thumbsup:

Nearest I've ever been to Preston is Bolton, ex boyfriend used to live there - from what I gather Bolton was quite cheap (well houses were anyway!)

I was always under the (possibly naive!) impression that the further north you go, the cheaper stuff is.... ?? Probably wrong though!

Stuff is cheaper.. wages are less :( (work is harder :rolleyes: )

Although this is fairly accurate, it is a false economy as you have to travel further - hence incurring more expense.

Travelling from Leicestershire to Lancashire would cost more than you'd save on the shopping :P

well u are movin very close to TOC:NW so u could possibly meet up with us lot some time. we are a bunch of nutters but im sure u will cope :P ur a member of TOC after all. hope to see u soon

chris

Anyway - im off to Uni in September. Im going to uni of central lancaster  :P Doing a photography deegree!!

I know it well! I went there, spent my time in the Computing and Technology building on Fylde road which is just up from Marsh!

The nightlife is good, when i left they were building a brand new state of the art students union, so hopefully that should be done now! There's some alright clubs in Preston itself, which is about 10 mins walk from where you will be, and there's something for everyone pretty much!

As Ian said, parts of it are a bit of a dive, but the uni run student buses to get you home safe and sound so its not too bad!

Oh and Lia, watch out for guys wearing t-shirts which say "Feel A Little Fresher" on Fresher's week! ;)

You have been warned! :P

well u are movin very close to TOC:NW so u could possibly meet up with us lot some time. we are a bunch of nutters but im sure u will cope :P ur a member of TOC after all. hope to see u soon

chris

Yeah we are a good bunch really... :P

I've only been once, just watching Everton in Sir Davey's return (which we lost 1-0 :crybaby: ), I'd recommend a trip to Deepdale if you're into that sort of thing, very nice ground & the national football museum is tremendous.

its the uni of central lancahsire in preston

mate just graduated from there, quite nice place, cheap nights out if u know where to go. he enjoyed it there

if u want more info maybe i can help

just pm me!

Jay

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links