Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Want A Toc Lads Night

GIDDLEPIN

Well I've just fed and watered three SoTocers.

They are now stuffing their faces with icecream, chocolate sauce and my bloody flakes :angry::lol: (see pic')

Well I think I should have a Toc lads night and be waited on hand and foot :thumbsup:

What do you think?? :lol:

icecream.jpg

Ahhhhh quit your whinging :bye: just make sure the double bed is made up for me and JJ :group-cuddles: and i want a cup off tea. PLEASE :D

Ash.x B)

if you were not so far away les i would come round for a beer fella!

some kind of private party i see <_<

GGGAATTTEEECRRAAAASSSHHHH! :D

If you were not so far away Les - You could come down the Club for a beer (RED WINE) and to photograph the HOT HUNIES with Me :yes:

Ahhhhh quit your whinging :bye:  just make sure the double bed is made up for me and JJ :group-cuddles: and i want a cup off tea. PLEASE :D

Well ASH :rolleyes:

The bed will be made up as it always is :thumbsup: but you must remember I walk in my sleep so I hope you read the post in Gold as to my "preferences" ;) :P :lol:

If you were not so far away Les - You could come down the Club for a beer (RED WINE) and to photograph the HOT HUNIES with Me :yes:

You can photograph Gordy, I'll just be in "Letch mode" ;) :lol:

some kind of private party i see <_<

GGGAATTTEEECRRAAAASSSHHHH! :D

Better bring some more alkyhol Rob, I'm running out fast!!!! :lol:

Les... I'm sure you enjoy it really.... else you wouldnt invite so many lovely ladies to your house! :P

I'm yet to enjoy the pleasure..... but I hear its good!

Plus stop your whinging man - you get to live with a SoTOCer 24/7 - and as all SoTOCer men know - its an honour and a privilege.... :thumbsup::thumbsup: :D :D

Les... I'm sure you enjoy it really.... else you wouldnt invite so many lovely ladies to your house! :P

I'm yet to enjoy the pleasure..... but I hear its good!

Plus stop your whinging man - you get to live with a SoTOCer 24/7 - and as all SoTOCer men know - its an honour and a privilege....  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :D  :D

Bless you my child! :yes:

I,ve got to admit that I used to be modest, but now I'm------------******* PERFECT!!! ;) :lol:

dude, im only an hour away :P

You would be more than welcome Matt but you would have to bring your own women as there is only just enough here for me ;)

Thats it!!!.. the dog gets it!! :ffs: :ffs: ...... :lol:

I'm only a couple of minutes up the road..(in the MK3.. not that MK2 :censor: ) meet you in the pub Les :thumbsup:

Thats it!!!.. the dog gets it!!  :ffs:  :ffs: ......  :lol:

I'm only a couple of minutes up the road..(in the MK3.. not that MK2  :censor: ) meet you in the pub Les  :thumbsup:

Don't worry Davy

The dogs already buried in the garden. :thumbsup:

I'm up for a Lad's night Les - Maybe we can have a barbeque (I hear they are legendary!) If you can talk the SoTOCers into waiting on us hand and foot i'm in mate!

Like how JJ gets the full tub and poor Anne and Asha get a scoop each! :P

Aww bless the ickle doggys!

What do you do with them when you go to places like JAE Les/Anne? Do they go to a friend/relative or to a kennel?

Aww bless the ickle doggys!

What do you do with them when you go to places like JAE Les/Anne? Do they go to a friend/relative or to a kennel?

Luckily Annes brother Bill likes the two local hostelries so he comes down and dog/house sits for us :thumbsup:

I'm up for a Lad's night Les - Maybe we can have a barbeque (I hear they are legendary!) If you can talk the SoTOCers into waiting on us hand and foot i'm in mate!

Like how JJ gets the full tub and poor Anne and Asha get a scoop each!  :P

I can see me having to get a bigger barbeque :yes::lol:

Like how JJ gets the full tub and poor Anne and Asha get a scoop each!  :P

I can see me having to get a bigger barbeque :yes::lol:

Just for the SoTOCers les? ;)