Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tailgate Flushing

TWIN CAM ALLY

Hi peeps am toying with the idea of a tailgate flush, what do you guys think ov em I've seen a couple on AE82s but they werent white.

They do look good on white Mk2 golfs

how much would it cost? If I do decide to do it I will buy a tailgate and try it out, keeping the original just in case :P

Done well, I really like it. If you're not confident get a pro to do it :thumbsup:

depends what car it is, but if im honest, i've never really seen one that i thought looked better than standard

i don't think they suit AE82s

lol, that one's not my car anymore. infact, i spoke to the bloke who owns it now only a couple of days ago, and saw it - still looking good :D

no, definitely don't get the tailgate flushed :P im sure waqar's had one with this done (a blue one). had a subaru front bumper as well, if i remember right.

lol, that one's not my car anymore. infact, i spoke to the bloke who owns it now only a couple of days ago, and saw it - still looking good  :D

no, definitely don't get the tailgate flushed  :P  im sure waqar's had one with this done (a blue one). had a subaru front bumper as well, if i remember right.

Where did that car end up? and have you got over the pug mistake yet :D

Where did that car end up? and have you got over the pug mistake yet

i've not had that one since last november. it's still driving about warrington in the same condition as when i sold it (that one and my current one are the only 2 in the town :P ). that was B859 YYN, now i've got E602 ANJ (Treuno's old car)

as for the pug, well after having spent £140 getting a new rear caliper fitted to the corolla last month, the one on the other side has decided to go !Removed! up now, so it does seem to like to taunt me into getting rid :D i don't actually think there's been a month i've had it where it's not needed extra expense in some way, but i suppose that's what you get when you run an 18 year old car every day!

Flush tailgates on Corolla's look cr@p. Good on a Golf. Cr@p on a Corolla.

Sorry to be blunt, but that's the way I see it.

Fanx 4 that TOYMOTO :thumbsup:

After looking at the pics above I have decided not to go down that road!

:D

JT' you're right , i've also had a few white ones with the flushed tailgate , but they don't look right unless your cars heavily modded, but you can't beat them STANDARD, they look amazing :yes: