Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Econ Button

m4rk scotland

its beside the air com buttom, just wondered what it was? is it just basicly economy air con?

is there really much of a point to it?? i mean surly fully cold air is good enough if aircon is too much?

aircon, the pump is on constant

econ, the pump is only on when the climate system needs it to help cool the interior

is there really much of a point to it??  i mean surly fully cold air is good enough if  aircon is too much?

This is only true if you live in scotland :P

• 2 weeks later...

ha i was wondering what that was i have it on my rev1 turbo. thats silly why have air con and that, why not just have that? was it on uk n/a aswell then?

And although UK cars had aircon, I'm 99% certain that they haver had the climate option, as the loom was not prewired for the dash and under-dash temperature sensors.

UK was and add-on option and not factory installed.

Having bought one new MR2 in the UK, my next ones came from Japan as the options available in the nineties were almost endless - ie satnav, parking sensors, phone kit and so on.

tell me about it all my mates have your normal uk cars and they were amazed at the spec you get on a 15 year old car.

tell me about it all my mates have your normal uk cars and they were amazed at the spec you get on a 15 year old car.

lol yeah

bloke at work just bought a brand new Seat cupra diesel thing was trying to out do me...

climate control... yeah got that

electric folding mirrors... yeah got them

and so on...

lol yeah

bloke at work just bought a brand new Seat cupra diesel thing was trying to out do me...

and so on...

Only thing Ive got missing is the folding mirrors, oh and the ABS - oh and a working car :)

R.

lol yeah

and so on...

Don't forget the hooks for hanging your jacket up in the back. :thumbsup:

oh yeah!

quality when ya got ya suit jacket in transport!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links