Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Last Q About Decat

zebidi

Ok, for you peeps that have decatted the yaris, Phase one and two, Two sensors? one before and one after the cat?

I think on phase one its just one, BUT on phase 2 there are 2 sensors. Can the guyd that have decatted it please tell me what they did with the sensors? i.e where they put them after and if there were check engine light and etc.

Thanks guys

had mine decated and the sensors stayed as they were but the management light was on

apparently you can get a gizmo that feeds the 2nd one a false reading so it thinks the cat is still there

both p1 and p2 have two sensors

and they sound awesome with no cat :D

prepare to wake up the neighbours

Ok, for you peeps that have decatted the yaris, Phase one and two, Two sensors? one before and one after the cat?

I think on phase one its just one, BUT on phase 2 there are 2 sensors. Can the guyd that have decatted it please tell me what they did with the sensors? i.e where they put them after and if there were check engine light and etc.

Thanks guys

if its done correctly the engine light wont come on, but i fear it may get dirty then the enghine light will come on say after a few thousand miles

envy will supply and fit one, they know what there doing

I had mine done & mine is a P1, there are 2 sensors on mine & i had the pipe made with 2 threaded holes so the sensors could still be used. The management light was on but it wasnt a problem

yep had sensors both plumbed back in and light came on few hours later after id had it done but with the light being on the performance does not suffer, and yeah it sounds awesome

Remember there is a sensor resistor or similar that you can get it this causes you concern... have a look in Nizans or DRB5s garage