Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Playing Games

Demonic Angel

Nobody has mentioned Carmadeggon!!!!!!!!!!!!

That game was fantastic!! as far as I know it was the origional "alternative" first person driving game... truely fantastic!!!

I know the guy that was incharge of releasing the first GTA.. its very interesting how they used the press to help give a lot of free publicity to help sell the game!! I never found them as playable as the Carmageddon games though...

The Gran tourismo games are fantastic... Even Jeremy Clarkson rates them as realistic (I thought GT3 wasa bit pants)..

Max payne II is a great laugh, I loved the bullet time feature.. but it lakced network play... - Talking of whichs Half Life 2 and the associated source games are still to this day the best shoot em ups I have played!

Doom 3 is great for effect... I regulary swear, duck and let out other (quite frankly embarrasing) noises of exclaimation when something makes me jump on it....

I alo love my strategy games... I am currently (once again) addicted to Sim city 4 (rush hour) My main city (goonhilly) has got unfeasably large :D

Comand and conquer REd alert and REd alert 2 are other old tome faves.. huge fun.. I can even play my other half on the network (how sad do we sound???)

I also used to love the original "constructor" Althought I don;t think it works on my Pc any more, despite all the patches.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links