Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pollen Filter.

Uncle Bob

I checked my pollen/cabin filter last weekend , and although the vehicle is only 15 months old ,a new one was needed, i know the Toyota ones are very expensive, so i used a company that i bought my Lexus is200 filter from, very good price and better than original quality...and only £20.00 , and at that price, you can fit a new one every year :) .

I think the TOC has a discount with the company, if you are a Gold

member :thumbsup:

http://www.puravent.co.uk/filters/dispmodel.pl?make=TOYOTA

I checked my pollen/cabin filter last weekend , and although the vehicle is only 15 months old ,a new one was needed, i know the Toyota ones are very expensive, so i used a company that i bought my Lexus is200 filter from, very good price and better than original quality...and only £20.00 , and at that price, you can fit a new one every year :) .

member  :thumbsup: 

Nice one Bob - also the cost £20.70 includes delivery too!! :)

member  :thumbsup: 

Nice one Bob - also the cost £20.70 includes delivery too!! :)

With Gold club membership ,i comes out at just just over £18.00 :thumbsup:

Fantastic service from Puravent! Filter arrived in the post today.

Hinged down the glove box, slid out the filter........ eughhhh!

cabinfilter.jpg

glad i decided to change it - looks like a birds nest in the old filter!!!!!!!

4 minutes later, and i can breathe FRESH air again!! (would have been 3 mins but had to take a photo!!)

Phil

As you have found out ,the Puravent fits better than the toyota item :) , looking at your photo's, your one was well over due for replacement :wacko: :) .

I've just shaken out our pollen filter, it was nearly as bad as Phil's.

I thought it might get rid of a smell we've been getting (kinda like wet dogs!),

The smell only appears when the blower is turned on without the air conditioning. With the air conditioning on there's no smell.

I've "sniffed" the pollen filter but it doesn't seem to smell like the elusive smell in the car.

I'm probably gonna have to get a new one anyway, but anyone got any idea where else I can track down the smell?

I thought it might get rid of a smell we've been getting (kinda like wet dogs!),

The smell only appears when the blower is turned on without the air conditioning. With the air conditioning on there's no smell.

I've "sniffed" the pollen filter but it doesn't seem to smell like the elusive smell in the car.

I'm probably gonna have to get a new one anyway, but anyone got any idea where else I can track down the smell?

I used this on my last car (is200 ), and it worked very well :) . You put the nozzle down each vent and also in the heater unit, and spray the foam, it killed off all the nasty smells for well over 10 months (then i sold the car, so it could still be working now ) :)

30202.gif

I used this on my last car (is200 ), and it worked very well :) . You put the nozzle down each vent and also in the heater unit, and spray the foam, it killed off all the nasty smells for well over 10 months (then i sold the car, so it could still be working now ) :)

30202.gif

• 3 months later...