Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Google Earth

Carrera_C

I've been playing with it since Les posted it - I've been to the Great Wall of China, Tokyo & seen the London Eye from above! The detail is amazing!

The detail of New York City though its just breathtaking! I went to LA as well and you can see all the houses in the Hollywood Hills - I'm thinking "so which one is Brad Pitts.... lol"

The most amazing thing was New York City - zooming in and seeing the Yellow Taxis on the streets.... its just brilliant!

No major locations though - no Buckingham Palace, no White House.... they appear to have deleted them.... :unsure:

No major locations though - no Buckingham Palace, no White House.... they appear to have deleted them....  :unsure:

Thats so would be terrorists have to buy an A-Z :blink:

I think it will take a long time for them to include more detail into it, eventually everything should be in there (within reason). Cant seem to find Area 51 in the states :lol:

I think it will take a long time for them to include more detail into it, eventually everything should be in there (within reason). Cant seem to find Area 51 in the states  :lol:

They deleted it the same time they deleted the white house... Stops people getting confused. :D

Anyone been to Google Moon yet?

There's a great (funny) surprise waiting for you as well if you have a play.

Anyone been to Google Moon yet?

There's a great (funny) surprise waiting for you as well if you have a play.

ive found nothing? :(

Have you zoomed all the way in?

I've searched the whole planet and I've yet to find a back garden with a hot chick sunbathing topless......

:lol:

I made the roads visible, and even though there's no great detail for my area, it has allowed me to stick a marker pin in where my house should be. Now I can fly to my house whenever I want. Interesting stuff, gives a real perspective on things.

Found some things of interest to check out.

Firstly if you go to HollyWood and go to the sign, just behind it in the hills you can view the original Batcave location. And the whole area is 3D mapped, so you can see the depth of the hills. Quite a cool sight.

The other one to check out is Neverland Ranch.

Not sure if the search function can get it, but if you go to the Santa Ynez Valley which is in Santa Barbara, then go North West for a few miles, you hit it.

The place is huge and in the middle of nowhere.

Oh, and also, if you go to Hawaii, on the main Island (It's the top one) go to the lower right hand corner and you can just make out the house where Magnum was filmed. I think It has a pagemark already in place.

Had this a while also, you can see Ground Zero on it and some of the detail on the fine maps is outstanding!