Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T Spirit

yaris781

hi

i fitted a tns 300 sat nav today and my electric windows have now stopped working on the one touch mode. after switcjing on/off several times all windows started working apart from the drivers window. i dont know if its got anything to do with the sat nav or having the Battery disconnected. if anyone can help would appreciate it

I had a similar problem on my TSport.... the passenger side auto function stopped working after I had my Battery disconnected.

Mysteriously it started working the morning I take it back to Toyota!!!!

I had a simlar problem when i got my stereo installed, but it simple to fix, well they made it look simple :wacko:

It was something like, key in ignition and turn on, hold window switch either up/down, hold for 5seconds and it was done, but as i said they made it look easy, but then again, this might not work :lol:

I had a simlar problem when i got my stereo installed, but it simple to fix, well they made it look simple  :wacko:

It was something like, key in ignition and turn on, hold window switch either up/down, hold for 5seconds and it was done, but as i said they made it look easy, but then again, this might not work  :lol:

i tried that and it worked. thanks for your help

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I had a simlar problem when i got my stereo installed, but it simple to fix, well they made it look simple  :wacko:

It was something like, key in ignition and turn on, hold window switch either up/down, hold for 5seconds and it was done, but as i said they made it look easy, but then again, this might not work  :lol:

i tried that and it worked. thanks for your help

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You surprised me as well if it worked, i was only guessing to a part, but if it works, all the more so :lol: