Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early Birds....

TheNissanMan

Where is everyone this morning....

The Forum was quiet yesterday and only a handful of posts this morning, everybody gone on Holiday or something :angry:

is bleedin low on posts! Ryan, I saw a few MR2's with ur rear lights up in Combe, they look class :thumbsup: ...every1's copied you!!! :group-cuddles:

1 was me and one was on the white one if your talking about last saturday...

I believe the White one has had them on longer than me so I guess oyu could argue that I have copied him, especially as he has the tom's scoop which I will be getting two of at some point lol....

Still giggling when I read the word Combe it was just to good a day on Saturday for words.....

i'm still here...

it's busier on LOC this morning, will have to read through the forum so i can leanr more and post more over therer as well :)

And the scary thing is I looked at overall post numbers on LOC after Matt's comments....

Not only am I No.1 here I'm 28th on LOC, that's a bit worrying as I don't post to much on LOC....

The white 1 does look good, but I prefer them in red! Is the whire 1 a turbo??? That big ***** pipe does look f'ing cool :drool::yes:

The white was an NA aswell, same as mine, only difference was very little bodykit, did like the look of it in white but would be a :censor: to keep clean :)

Mind you saying that I had to clean mine again yesterday as I think I had the complete bug collection from Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Monmouth and Gwent on mine, not bad for 3 days work :angry:

It's not that big a surprise....

Just something I'm very, very happy with or will be once completed....

Woah, you guys are running around this thread and I'm only up a couple of hours ago. Too much all night partying again...... Trust you have all had your shredded wheat. :lol::lol::lol:

it's been a very busy day on the posts over here, between toc and loc it's been a good day...

loads of fun had on toc for me :D :D :D