Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Takin A Girl Out

jdbecks

meet a girl the other night n takin her out...thing is i cant remember what she looks like...i know she aint that bad...but there was something very sexy i thought about her...but i did have stella vision!

just hope shes not a minger :unsure:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Demonic Angel

• jdbecks

• Calisto

Surely its not her looks but her personality that first interested you in the first place.... ??

:lol:

Can I hear your next joke?

Surely its not her looks but her personality that first interested you in the first place.... ??

lmao but DA does have a valid point :ph34r:

Nice one DA. :D :D

lol well thats what blokes say to me..... :unsure: :shutit: :lol::lol::lol:

Nahhh - not really!

But seriously, it should be the personality thats the winner, not the looks - looks will fade (unless shes rich and can afford surgery!) but your personality will always be there!

She does have a vaild point but I'm thinking he might have been out clubbing it and I know I only go for looks when I'm in a club and if she's got a nice personality even better! :D

BUT - he admits he had his beer goggles on, so failing pure beauty, hopefully she has a good personality as a back up! :lol::lol:

just got in from a kayaokee night...did not go out to meet a girl..n i still did!! hummm maybe why i split up with my last girl!! but i do need a cough cough rite now!

yeah i was in club! but honestly, when u see a girl u dont think...corr i bet she has a really nice personality! u think corr shes well fit! or look at the size of her lills!! haha i do think u need to have the attraction so when every time u see her u think corr!! but i do remember finding something about her really sexy!

just out for a drink, i dont like meals on a first date...bit too on the spot i feel!!

no she doesnt...

physical attraction is the key factor in a majority of relationships.. i mean, how many of you are with someone who you find replusive to look at?

sure, personality etc is all important.. yada yada... but if you dont at least find them appealling to look at, your not going to be leaping into bed with them (unless your Earpl ;) ) in a hurry

Looks are important to me , its what attracts me to someone in the first place and if they have a cracking personality then it just completes it.

But in some case you can know the person for years and not be attracted to them in any way at all but just like them just for the personality for who they are and be the bestest of mates and then one day BANG they turned into a hunk over night and you never realised. (It does happen) B)

Errr.................. NO!!!

:eek:

ill let u all know what happens...tho i just want to ermm how do i put it, get what i want and then leave in the kindest way..

:thumbsup:

a fussy man is a loanly man.

A fussy man doesnt tend to get recognised by the receptionist at the clap clinic either ;) :thumbsup:

its her fault i had to go back twice........ :angry:

any holes a goal!!!!!!!

i'll get my coat. hee hee

quote of the day, and one i try living by........"better to regret something u have done, than regret something u havent done"

enjoy.

:thumbsup:

a fussy man is a loanly man.

A fussy man doesnt tend to get recognised by the receptionist at the clap clinic either ;) :thumbsup:

its her fault i had to go back twice........ :angry:

c'mon, you've been there so often you've had the receptionist :lol:

''first impressions''

the whole personality drivel is a farce

if mr/mrs super fantastic looks like theyve been hit by a steam train are you gonna approach them

...NO

''first impressions''

the whole personality drivel is a farce

if mr/mrs super fantastic looks like theyve been hit by a steam train are you gonna approach them

...NO

kinda my point - to approach someone you need to be attracted to them in the first place...

your not going to walk up to someone you dont like the look of are you? regardless of your intentions...

well heaven knows how I've bagged so many fellas then! :lol::lol:

Obviously looks are important, but if the lass has as much personality as a packet of cornflakes then you're not gonna wanna do much with her... well apart from the obvious!! lol

Obviously looks are important, but if the lass has as much personality as a packet of cornflakes then you're not gonna wanna do much with her... well apart from the obvious!! lol

precisely, thats just the 'caveman instinct'

but one day you may find someone that does 'a little more for the senses'

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links