Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Models.

multiplexed

I'm definitely getting a Yaris however i'm slightly confused about the models,

is there any difference in the EXTERIOR(Body, Look etc) in different models e.g. T3, T2, T-Spirit, T-Sport.

Thanks.

T2 T3 have black plastic mouldings in the bumper the T2 also has 13" steels

The T-Spirit has colour coded bumper infills

The T-sport has sportier bumpers, 15" alloys and a spoiler

quite a considerable difference when it comes to the ts, ts is also 20mm lower, comes with tte spoiler, has a sportier interior etc etc

Isn't it possible to have alloys in a T3?

yes, u can either go with a toyota bran such as the sr wheels, t sport wheels, or within the extras booklet theres couple alloys i think.. or for better quality you could go after market

Coolness.

As soon as i get my Yaris i need to post here again for suggestions about Mods because personally i know zilch.

no worries, best to come with ur questions, ull learn a load, even running a search on the forum will provide u with a lot of answers as ull find people will have ask many question u might have bet well all help out where we can :thumbsup:

I knew nothing about modding my Vitz when i joined....

Completely standard 1.0l high spec jap model...

Look at it now...

DSC00654.jpg

DSC00660.jpg

ok ok :P

he is right tho, i had no idea about modding in the slightest when i joined up, just take a look in my garage to see what i have achieved with my car, and a lot more planned :thumbsup:

Yaris Blue's, Colour Collections, T-Spirits & TS's also have front fogs aswell as colour coded inserts.

The Yaris Blue's and Colour Collections also look very similar to a T-Spirit but they don't have a sunroof which is the main difference. Apart from that they look the same as a T-Spirit.

As you browse around you'll prolly be able to find pics of standard models of each type pretty easily.