Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nippon Bodykit

chris18-paseo

got my side skirts and bumper now from nippon tuning for my seo but need some advice. the front bumper needs a little repair anyway cause of slight damage in transit and gonna have no probs fittin that but have NO IDEA AT ALL how to fit the side skirts. it looks pretty simple when you look at it but they don't look like they will be very secure?

You will probably need some sort of super strong glue. My sides are screwed and glued.

I think there is a brand of glue called Tiger seal which people use on their sides.

:thumbsup:

Are you not gona smooth the skirts into the body?? If not then just use a glue and screws if they fit flush like wild said other wise you may want to fibeglass and filler them in to smooth them on!

well they def ain't flush so might go for the smoothing idea. thinkin bout gettin a body shop to put them on anyway now. just seein how much it will be

When I did mine ( mine were universal) I had to cut them then , fibre glass to blend them , plus I had to weld a plate onto the end of th weel arch so that i had something to rivet to, also riveted along the insdie of the door

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links