Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cts Price!

Zuban

Hey, due to the need to grow up and get a house I am thinking about selling my Corolla T-sport :crybaby: , but really dont have a clue how much i should be looking for.

its a 2002 52 plate

its in perfect condition, has kw variant 2 coilovers fitted, 17inch black rota slipstreams with toyo t1-r's. A remus backbox and blitz induction kit. Its done 35k miles.

What sort of price should i be asking for!

generally, you'l never get your money back on mods. Another key factor is the age, which wasn't mentioned in the post. Get down to your local newagents and buy a parker's guide or even better get a glass' guide.

as pointed out i forgot the age! now edited to include :P ,

i'm not expecting to get anything back on the mods either, just looking for an idea of what i should ask for to get interest!

Or try Parkers Guide cheaper alternative than buying a copy :thumbsup:

Toyota Corolla Hatchback

1.8 VVTL-i T Sport 3d (02) 2002/52

Insurance Group 14

Average mileage: 20,000 miles

Cost New ('02) £ 15495

Franchised Dealer £ 9435

Independent Dealer £ 8760

Private Good £ 8230

Private Poor £ 6870

Part Exchange £ 7625

Mike :thumbsup:

Hi Zuban

Just a thought, It might be worth you while to remove the mods you've made & sell them separately :thumbsup: . Also some people shy away from a car with mods (even just bigger wheels) :o .

Pb

:wacko:

Hi Zuban

Just  a thought, It might be worth you while to remove the mods you've made & sell them separately  :thumbsup: . Also some people shy away from a car with mods (even just bigger wheels)  :o .

Pb

:wacko:

yeah maybe i will take of the wheels and put the original alloys back on, aswell as the original airbox, i dont have the original suspension anymore though so i'd have to leave the coilovers on.

do you think that having uprated suspension would hurt?

yeah maybe i will take of the wheels and put the original alloys back on, aswell as the original airbox, i dont have the original suspension anymore though so i'd have to leave the coilovers on.

do you think that having uprated suspension would hurt?

If it is going to cost more to insure (usual case with mods) that might put some people off.

I don't have spare dampers, but I have a set of original springs which have done about 25k sitting in the loft. You are welcome to make me an offer if they would be useful.

Paul.

If it is going to cost more to insure (usual case with mods) that might put some people off.

I don't have spare dampers, but I have a set of original springs which have done about 25k sitting in the loft. You are welcome to make me an offer if they would be useful.

Paul.

Cheers PaulT i'll keep that in mind! not really sure which direction to take at the moment, need rid of the car though as its costing me to much to run. Lol if this was a civic type-r i think i wouldnt have a problem selling it, which is a shame as this particular example is a bitty quicker than them with the mods, infact it absolutley slaughters everything in the twistys!

if it was me i will leave it as it is.

for a good chance of a sell first thing to do are check out what other's private seller are selling their cts in the real world,then look for all cts with no modification and around same age and mileage's as your car, then simply sell you car same price as they are.

if buyer's out there are genuine looking to buy a cts they will go for your car because for the simula price and mileage they will be getting a better equip car, and if buyer know's toyota car then they'll know these parts are worth to have.

lets face it your cts are not exactly heavyly modify ready to be race 60 laps at sliverstone ,if people are put off by the your simple modification or insurance issue then they shouldn't be looking to buy a cts they should go buy something non-sporty.

ps:if you put the standard spring back on you are killing the chance's of selling the cts reason simple it look's ugly,9 and half out 10 people will not notice your cts has been lower cos they are not that low .

ive took my 03 to a few independant dealers to get trade in quotes.. the vast majority said they had never heard of cts before.. they offer round about £7500 , but they think they will have trouble selling it as they rekon no one has heard of them, unlike the ctr...

:thumbsup: bert