Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mp3 Nightmare

tman

does anyone know what cd players fit into the space under the standard cd player in the toyota yaris as its rather small? i want to connect my mp3 player to either the existing car cd player that comes as standard (anyone know to do this if at all?). if not i was goin to get a cd player and some how connect it up to my mp3 player by an auxilary cable. any help would be helpful. idealing would like to attach the auxilary cable to the existing cd player but not sure how or if can and where can get it done?

This is what you need, plugs into the cd changer plug of the standard hu:

Link here

Provides a auxilary input (Rca's) for the hu, very easy to install and works great!

Matt

Hi & welcomn to TOC :thumbsup:

What MP3 unit do you have as some come with link cables...

J

cheers for help

i have a sony NW-HD3 mp3 player. so i can connect an aux cable from my mp3 to the back of the standard car cd player?

This is what you need, plugs into the cd changer plug of the standard hu:

Link here

Provides a auxilary input (Rca's) for the hu, very easy to install and works great!

Matt

so this item connects to the back of the standard car cd player?so it just means fitting it to the back of the cd player?

thanks for help

looks like it mate -just need a HU with a CD changer input..

I tried looking for some other way but there aren't a lot of options for that MP3 unit.

Sorry

J

Dont know if you have an iPod or whatever, but this is a cheaper item than a new CD player. My mate has ordered one so i'll let you know if you can connect other mp3 players to it. But its the complete package and does the job!

Link

so this item connects to the back of the standard car cd player?so it just means fitting it to the back of the cd player?

thanks for help

Yep its as easy as that! Just follow the guides above to get to the cd player

Matt