Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The First North East Japstyle Meet!

NeilSR

Morning guys,

Im Neil from the MSC and Im very good mates with Kev, Im organising a meet in the north east and wondered if you guys would like to attend with it being a jap meet.

"The first North East Japstyle Meet in Association with www.japautostyling.co.uk", the date is going to be Wednesday 24th August and will be held in the North East, Silverlink Retail Park, Near North Shields, Newcastle from 7pm. All japanese car owners are welcome.

This is not a cruise or an organised event, it is a Local Area Meet where local members from all Japanese car clubs can get together and have a chat and compare notes, lol

Hopefully this will become a regular meet on your calendar, and will hopefully get to the point where we can make it a legal event.

Post below if you wish to attend. Please post this on any jap forums you are a member of, and give me the link once posted if possible please.

Again this is not an organised even or a cruise. Please behave yourself if you attend, the idea of this is to get something steady going on in the north east.

Thanks for your time

Neil

http://www.japautostyling.co.uk/forum

newbanner.jpg

Since it has been advertised on monday, we have around 40 attendees already so it looks to be good.

lol please don't delete this mod's and admin :)

Neil's trying with Japauto styling to create a brand new event up north for Japanese cars.

Looking promising at the moment.

Kev

Lol, cheers mate, yes hoping to get something good going

upto 50 attending at the moment and the local police have been informed about the meet

Sounds good, I am sure the ENVY crew will be along to add our support.

Thanks

Kevin

no problem chaps

lil too far up the country for me

i mite be interested...

always game for stuff up my neck of the woods.. espec north east.

im on JAS, so will pop on there and have a look too :)

is that the retail park near metro center?

No mate, for you best way is straight up the A19, through the Tyne Tunnel and you're virtually on the doorstep :thumbsup:

Just follow the signs its about a mile from the tunnel if that :yes:

Might get there myself <_<

Well there will be at least three of our cars there, plus customers cars. I have told a few local customers about the meet this week.

Kevin

Any idea how many that will be mate?

Bump, this is tonight peeps, still going ahead even if its lashing it down, lol

And cheers kevin..... Ur a star

Well guys last night was a success, Id like to thank everyone for attending and making it a good meet, thankfully its the first but certainly not the last. Everything ran smoothly, no problems and no one acting up which was good. Took around 70 pics. Now instead of copying them up to around 24 different sites, they are all located on the Team Jas website under this thread

http://japautostyling.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7362#7362

Everyones wlecome to have a roam around the forums and post up your pride and joy in the members rides section.

Keep you eyes open for the next japstyle event!

Regards

Neil

Forums

News

Membership