Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most Powerful Yaris On The Forum

jay dh

im getting ideas together to do performance bits to my yaris but wondered whose got the most powerful one, official figures would be best but not everyone may have these details

Jay

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck04

• earpl

• admanirv

• cmarshall

I'd reckon it'd be Kimis Supercharged T-Sport..... its one hell of a car!!

agree with Em, its a beast! :P

i thought it was kimi's but didnt know if there was one more powerful. hers isnt the only supercharged one so another yaris could have more bhp

what bhp does he have?

Jay

She has 140ish Bhp i think.  :thumbsup:

The car hasnt been on a Dyno, so this is a estimated figure :thumbsup:

Mines is 127.3 bhp & it has been Dyno'd

Yeah, Ross' is the most powerful N/A Yaris on the forum but the most powerful Yaris on the forum has got to be Kimi's! :thumbsup:

127.3 bhp is a lot, i take it the unichip helped a lot, is the extra power really noticable?

127.3 bhp is a lot, i take it the unichip helped a lot, is the extra power really noticable?

since im not getting a glanza now (bought a motorbike! for speed thrills!), im looking into this and goign down the route of rossnova.

but i have a relocated air filter and will fit a lightened flywheel so i reckon ill get 130bhp, which rossnova ahs had or what i think he hasnt got

im going to get a

*envy perrin ligthened flywheel

*envy de cat on standard t sport exhaust

*relcoated air filter apexi

*envy manfifold

*and dastek unichip

after spekaing to kev and other people, a dastek is must after these mods as rossnova intial dyno figure torue didnt show much of an improvement but after torque figure went up.

total cost is just over £1000 i worked it out to be., and i think personally ill get 130bhp and 0-60 of late 7's earlier 8's, 8.0 sounds about right

i plan to get a dastek uni chip and a tte supercharger, this wont be for 2 years tho but want to research it hence this post

Jay

or you could buy kimis yaris

in theory i could yes and i would like to but i cant get hold of the extra money so no chance of it! its for sale for 9k isnt it?

Jay

I want to turbo or supercharge mine but i need all the base components like brakes and suspension first. So i think my best bet is to buy all the exhaust manifold, induction kit etc put it on my car now. In a year or so get a new one with near no miles on swop the bits and then put the turbo/supercharger on.

if i remember correctly ross had a dyno run prior to the chip and again after, and there was a 12 bhp increase :thumbsup:

as shown 130 is easily reachable in a ts but to do so ur looking at around 1k worth of mods, to get higher up ur going to easily spend another 3k with the likes of a turbo or supercharger, tte charger, greedy turbo, being the best options in my mind! and few other bits here and there.. however if considering pushing the yaris into high figures id highly recomend looking into structual strengthening, both rear strut, front strut, under strut, some decent suspension.. then uprating both fornt and rear barkes

no point having the power if the car cant stop or stay on the road

I want to turbo or supercharge mine but i need all the base components like brakes and suspension first. So i think my best bet is to buy all the exhaust manifold, induction kit etc put it on my car now. In a year or so get a new one with near no miles on swop the bits and then put the turbo/supercharger on.

i would have thought the brakes would be ok as they are, but i spose if u just want extra braking power fair enuf

uprate ur brakes and u wont be saying that anymore :lol: mine could still do with bleeding bit more

but theres a deff difference in braking, a lot stronger and less faid, if u do a lot of high speed, motorway driving then would highly recommend, and its just nice knowing that if u have to hit the brakes hard ur more likly to stop

Couldn't agree more. more power = need better brakes, common sense really specially if you turbo or supercharge it.

i was half tempted to mention him, but i wasnt sure if had been completed yet or still in the works

he hasnt been around for a while!

edit, trust me to say that as he is reading the post :lol:

There was another T-Sport at JAE with a TTE Supercharger on, i can't remember the couple's names, nice people though, aren't they on the forums??? :wacko:

Chuck - mate you took the words right out of my mouth

Im planning on finishing all the strengthening/brakeing mods first and then going for more power

I reckon the CAMCON is another option rather than the unichip .. or possibly both?