Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Devils Rejects

Tegan

Went to see 'The Devils rejects' last night with my mate amy

and all i can say is WTF?!!!

This film is the biggest pile of crap i have ever seen (Well apart from Mulholland Drive!) :blink:

It starts with a massive shootout at a house of a family of sickos called 'devils rejects' they have murdered hundreds of people yadda yadda)

Then one gets caught - the others get away - one copper hunts them down - they think the killings might have something to do with groucho marx films as the killers nick names are characters from his films , so they get this movie buff in and he talks some crap then the copper nearly decks him for badmouthing elvis presley :wacko:

(are you following this......?) :wacko:

Then the head copper finds them (after theyve killed some more)

and he tortures them and sets the house on fire with them inside-but lets one go so he can play chase

he chases her and just about to kill her - this monster (who is also part of the family ) rescues her - then kills the copper - then rescues the others from the fire

Then they drive off - and he walks back into the house and burns to death .... for no reason!!! :huh:

Then they say 'we'll come back for you' (even though he's just burnt alive!)

They drive off and the coppers get them and kill them at a road block ...END OF FILM!!

Now anybody planning to see this film .....PLEASE DONT!!!!

Its a total waste of money! <_<

I know its the sequel to a cult horror film (think its called House of 1000 Corpses or something) and I know the guy who directed it is called Rob Zombie... cool name for a horror director! lol

I had heard it was a bit pants though! If you wanna see half decent horror, see the original Ring (Ringu)..... :thumbsup:

I nearly went to see that, fotunately i read a review 1st. :P

Went to see Skeleton key instead.... Outstanding twist to it... More than one in fact. And you dont find out right till the end. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I didnt see the trailer for it before we went - but heard an advert on the radio - so i thought it was a horror - but it wasnt - it was more grusome - like beating people up and killing them etc - there were a few funny bits in it though but not enough to keep me interested - i wanted to leave half way through but my mate wouldnt go! :ffs:

One gross bit was where this woman got splatted by a 40 tonner! :eek:

We had a look for that skeleton key but it wasnt available at our cinema yet :(

maybe see it next time - and i will watch the trailer first! :rolleyes:

p.s Em ive seen the ring original and its ace! i love a good scary movie - have you seen the grudge? i pooed my pants! couldnt watch half of it :lol:

ROB ZOMBIE IS WEIRD:

For 18 years Rob Zombie has been carving out a strange legacy of music in the world of rock, beginning in 1985 with the formation of his brainchild White Zombie. From the start, White Zombie was a bizarre hybrid of hardcore/punk aggression, Lower East Side art-damage and hard rock thunder. As if that weren't enough, these fixations were filtered through Mr. Zombie's love of classic horror/sci-fi films, trash hot rod culture and generally, all things on the dark side.

www.robzombie.com

:ph34r:

Thanks for the warning tegan, was thinking of going to see it :unsure:

I want to see that descent, looks pretty good.

And grudge is a really good film, sent cold shivers down my spine when i saw that, especially when she is crawling down the stairs making that noise!!! :eek:

p.s Em  ive seen the ring original and its ace! i love a good scary movie - have you seen the grudge?  i pooed my pants!  couldnt watch half of it  :lol:

Ok, now I'm gonna sound like a wuss, but I've never even seen it - I've seen the American remake and I loved it and everyone has said "see Ring, you'll poo yourself scared" and I'm contemplating getting this for my birthday, as it has all three films, but I'm apprehensive, because I know it'll scare me silly!

Havent seen The Grudge, but you can also buy the original at Play too dead cheap.... so I might get that too - just for extra scare factor! lol

I seen it last night aswell Tegan and you're right its absolute rubbish! I could write a better film probably. :yes::thumbsup:

Thanks for the warning tegan, was thinking of going to see it  :unsure:

I want to see that descent, looks pretty good.

And grudge is a really good film, sent cold shivers down my spine when i saw that, especially when she is crawling down the stairs making that noise!!!  :eek:

Yes i quite fancy watching that descent, also saw a preview for another good one last night called 'the cave' - looks scary and brill :P

I hated that noise in the grudge - like i said i had my hands infront of my face for most of the film so i didnt watch the bit where she crawled down the stairs! :(

but i peeked - so i caught the first bit :lol:

the little kid freaked me out - with the cat noises :( gave me chills!

I seen it last night aswell Tegan and you're right its absolute rubbish! I could write a better film probably. :yes:  :thumbsup:

Well all i can say is im glad it was cheap night! if id paid full price i would have wanted my money back! <_<

hmmm i wanted to go and watch that. i dont even pay for my cinema tickets (ahhh the joys of a cinema pass :P ) might just watch it when i have nothin else to watch

Luckily enough I never pay to go to the cinema, my brother and about 5 of my mates work there! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links