Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Personal Light Problem.

gibsons

3 months ago I bought my company car for my partner. I wonder if anybody can help me as it's developed a problem on the inside cab light.

On negotiating a right hand bend, the interior light flashes on for the duration of the manoever. If the door locking button is switched on they also unlock when turning a right hand bend.

The car is 51 reg and has just completed 50 thou miles. Any advice/help would be appreciated as this is the first problem the vehicle has had since new.

Many thanx and best wishes from,

Gibsons.

3 months ago I bought my company car for my partner. I wonder if anybody can help me as it's developed a problem on the inside cab light.

On negotiating a right hand bend, the interior light flashes on for the duration of the manoever. If the door locking button is switched on they also unlock when turning a right hand bend.

The car is 51 reg and has just completed 50 thou miles. Any advice/help would be appreciated as this is the first problem the vehicle has had since new.

Many thanx and best wishes from,

Gibsons.

has it ever been in a smash

Thanks for he reply littlewener. No it hasn't been involved in any accident.

I have noticed it getting progressively worse though.

The slightest of right hand turns causes the interior light to flash on momentarily :help:

Best wishes from,

Gibsons.

Do you have an alarm with central locking interface?  :unsure:

Yes daktari I do. It's alarmed in four stages from the key.

Best wishes from,

Gibsons.

Righto. This is only a guess, It could be a short in the door switch circuit. Is there`s any way you can disable/disconnect the alarm and see if that improves things. Wiring faults are a right b***h to pin down sometimes. :yes: