• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Fidgits

• JustJJ

• silvasurfa

Please dont spoil the plot or anything!

Its on the SKY+ box and we're gonna watch tomorrow so I'd rather not know what happens! Ta! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Is it good though?? lol

LOVING LOST :thumbsup: What a great series its going to be, I was kinda hiding behind the couch when the strange noises began. I have no idea as to what it/they could be. Some dishy men in it, can I just say the large bloke looking after the pregnant lady is the spit of my ex :blink::huh: god what was I THINKNG :rolleyes:

I thought it was brilliant........lived up to all the hype :yes:

I also watched episode 3 on E4 to which explains a few things about the 1st and 2nd epidsode!

Still doesn't show what is after them :(

Aparently this show was shown in America 1st, so hopefully it will be on the net somewhere ;) !

I think it's an experiment gone wrong, what about you?

I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

I spent most of last night trying to figure out wtf a polar bear was doing on the island :wacko: and that SOS on a loop for the past 15 years, I am thinking it has something to do with Genetics testing/Army base, a bit like area 51????

But ohhhhhh yeah Im HOOKED :thumbsup:

I wouldnt say I'm hooked - but it certainley has the writing style of a great book...

Leaving a chapter (episode) on a cliff hanger - so you want to find out what happens next...

Several interlaced storylines that dont interchange too often, or get too confusing..

I wouldnt say im hooked, but i certainley will watch it again if i'm about...

I wasnt at home :(.... I missed it and I wanted to see it damn!!!

I guess thats another for the d/l list *sigh...

*will try to be around next wednesday :P

i caught all the episodes last nite, even the one on E4 and damn, looks like it has a lot of potential, id say im hooked already and thats saying somthing, looking forward to next weds already :D

I missed it i got stuck at work for 3 hours after i was ment to leave :angry:

I cant wait to start my new job :)

yeah - there were a few predictable parts....

By the way, i reckon the island was used for some military research - either that or was effected by French nuclear testing (this is an american program) and as such, has created geneticly altered animals..

Bit of eye candy .. but didn't really pay attention.

Saw the polar bear bit .. were all the animals just in the hold of the plane?

Dunno if I'll watch anymore .. depends how much !Removed! I can get of the internet to watch instead ..

Dunno if I'll watch anymore .. depends how much !Removed! I can get of the internet to watch instead ..

no, only the Lab - the polar bear i think was native - probably caused by the 'experiements' or radiation...

We have three episodes on the SKY+ planner..... gonna watch them tonight I think - I really cant wait, it sounds brilliant!

Is it similar to Taken, if anyone remembers that from a few years back? I really liked Taken!

yeah - there were a few predictable parts....

By the way, i reckon the island was used for some military research - either that or was effected by French nuclear testing (this is an american program) and as such, has created geneticly altered animals..

I'll go for a sci-fi, possible other dimension sort of thing (if I can be bothered to watch it to the end)

no, only the Lab - the polar bear i think was native - probably caused by the 'experiements' or radiation...

The lab? Must have missed that bit :)

I was busy so I must have only caught about 10 mins in total .. seemend like a LOAD of advert breaks though ..

yeah - did seem an american style 'program between the commercials'...

it didnt show the lab - but the repeating message (in French) suggested 2 things..

Firstly, the technology to constantly repeat a message for 16 years, with a counter... so were talking self-sufficient top end.

secondly, the fact something killed a research team..

as i posted above, its gonna be either a secret research facility (for genetic engineering) or a side effect of French nuclear testing.. (take your pick)

haa, did they say that though?

At no point did it say there wasnt a polar bear in hold..

Might be a twist ;)