Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lost?

Kerby

Loved it!

Watched all three-

What do you reckon that Canadian bird did then?!!

The old boy who made the flute knows a lot more than he's let on so far, was he even on the plane?

I actually went to watch it thinking it was gonna be about a crashed plane on a desert island, had no idea about the creatures being there!!!

Certainly a suprise, but a good one :yes:

Just really hoping that these things turn out relatively believable!

:thumbsup:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Fidgits

• JustJJ

• silvasurfa

the technology to constantly repeat a message for 16 years, with a counter... so were talking self-sufficient top end.

Funny thing about that..

When he said its been running 16 years and 2 months, i imediatly thought

POWER SOURCE!!!!

Commerical breaks were annoying but i have my funky fast forward button

the technology to constantly repeat a message for 16 years, with a counter... so were talking self-sufficient top end.

Funny thing about that..

When he said its been running 16 years and 2 months, i imediatly thought

POWER SOURCE!!!!

Commerical breaks were annoying but i have my funky fast forward button

well, there were a few faux pas on it - such as the jet engine continuing to be powered, even though it had been seperated from the wing (and jet engines require a high pressure fuel feed), as well as the tail seperating in the air, and yet both pieces of the airplane being relativley close...

but, assume solar power - but needs a full on system for that and the counter (not to mention a recorder) - but solar panels (expecially old ones) do wear out? but yeah, there would have to be some lab or building or something, otherwise the radio would be suceptible to the weather...

don't forget people, it is an 'American' show, normal rules don't seem to have to apply... :rolleyes:

But to sum it up.....it looks like it's going to be one to watch :D !

It's about time we got some value for money for our tv lience fee :yes:

But to sum it up.....it looks like it's going to be one to watch  :D  !

It's about time we got some value for money for our tv lience fee  :yes:

Its channel 4 - its a commerical station, our license fee doesnt pay for it.

yeah - there were a few predictable parts....

By the way, i reckon the island was used for some military research - either that or was effected by French nuclear testing (this is an american program) and as such, has created geneticly altered animals..

Thats more or less the same conclusion I came too.

Just watched Eps 1 & 2, cant watch Ep 3 though because the stupid Cricket is on :angry:

I'm loving it! I desperately wanna see Episode 3 now! :yes: :D :yes: :D

But to sum it up.....it looks like it's going to be one to watch  :D   !

It's about time we got some value for money for our tv lience fee  :yes:

Its channel 4 - its a commerical station, our license fee doesnt pay for it.

I apologise for being stupid :P !

just watched it!

im impressed! one of very few tv progs thats actually sent a shiver through me, the radio thing just saying 'iteration...' and the french voice gave me a chill!

defo a must watch :D

just for the people who missed it. it is bein repeated on E4 on sunday night

Gotta love Freeview!

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: altho is it staying on freeview, it was clearly brought about to boost rating, as ull notice it only became active through freeview around the start of big brother

got to be abit of ABC1 when it comes to day time television :lol: i think most of my house mates are addicted

• 3 weeks later...

Did you all see it lastnight?

ooh that gave me chills when he was chasing that bloke and then he sloooowly turned around :unsure:

Cant wait for the next one! Was so tempted to watch the next one on E4 after - but i wouldnt have anything to look forward to next wednesday night (Tv i mean :P )

i missed last night so goin to watch it tonight as my mum remembered to record it for me while i was out :P but i know wot u mean tegan. it was chillin i watched it last week

im hoping it turns out to be some kind of sci-fi style style thriller where no one gets out alive :D

I tried to watch the advance first view on E4 but fell asleep again! I did exactly the same thing last week which is !Removed! annoying, I must be getting old, its the sort of thing my dad normally does.

Seams good so far but those comercial breaks are anoying and the program is a little slow for me. I want more action involving the terrors lurking in the woods.

Kevin

Cant wait for the next one! Was so tempted to watch the next one on E4 after - but i wouldnt have anything to look forward to next wednesday night (Tv i mean :P )

agreed :yes: the adverts ar happening too much!

lovin it though, the e4 stuff is really helping to make sure i dont miss any... fully up to date cos i wont be able to watch next wednesday :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links