Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lost?

Kerby

nah, it is not acceptable to like those programmes...

also, the reason they get them first is cos they made them!

they didn't get the office until after us cos we made it!!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Fidgits

• JustJJ

• silvasurfa

Desperate Housewives was another good show

Oh dear.......I assume that you are a bloke. Don't admit to watching programs like that or s*x in the city, your get the :censor: taken out of you!

My excuss is that the missus has it on so I have to watch it :unsure:

2 words: Eva Longoria :drool:

s*x and the city....

half a dozen equally unattractive old slappers, chasing what they cant get in the desperate hope of anything...

great tv viewing that :huh:

(lets keep on topic now) ;) :yes:

Ok, back to the subject then.....lost.

Has anyone ever been on the website, its really good. You get to find out about all the paasengers before they ended up on the plance and of course the island, its really interesting.

Check it out..... Lost Website-Enjoy!

Well no spoilers if u dont want to check them out....theres more stuff to do / see on there, its good, get the background to wot its all about and stuff.

Is this lost thing any good??

I saw all the episodes for series one to download on another website, just wondered if it was worth it or not?? I haven't seen any of them.

to be honest, it started great - but yeah, i get the feeling its all going to be dragged out...

Of course, the whole theory of the island could be 'be careful what you wish for'... just thinking aloud - it seems people get what their heart desires (walking again, dead father alive, guitar) but of course, lets not forget the people that died, the french women saying 'it killed them' - perhaps it is the fact you get what you want, but there are always consequences...

So maybe I should just download the first few, then be interested to start with and get bored?? How many do I need before I start to get bored :D

to be honest, it started great - but yeah, i get the feeling its all going to be dragged out...

Well they have a second series in the pipeline, so I'm guessing this isnt the last we see of the Island!

Sotal - its well worth a look, I cant remember what episode we are up to on E4 now.... 5 I think.

Maybe its gonna have the feeling of 24.... lots of episodes, some a bit dragged out, but others you cant miss because something really out of the blue and awful will happen.....

yeah - just like 24 - i loved the first series, but the last episode was such a let-down i havent watched any of the subsequent series...

and DH & SaTC are terrible chick flick tosh... :P

yeah - just like 24 - i loved the first series, but the last episode was such a let-down i havent watched any of the subsequent series...

:unsure: Anyone else see an eeerie link there?!!

DH... DA

SaTC... SOTOC

... :ph34r: ...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DH... DA

SaTC... SOTOC

Ha ha haaa - I'm a desperate housewife! :lol:

Behave with the click flick tosh comments Ian - bet you havent even watched them! lol

Who remembers Tosh off the Bill?!!

He lived locally, had 11 kids or something and died too young...

Tosh - RIP

(random)

DH... DA

SaTC... SOTOC

Please dont associate me with anything like that.... :P

Sorry but I gotta agree with Ian here... cant stand either of those...

err ok.......

My mate whos watched all the first series said you dont even find out whats going on in the island

even after 25 episodes!!!

err ok.......

My mate whos watched all the first series said you dont even find out whats going on in the island

even after 25 episodes!!!

why am i not surprised :rolleyes:

Ok, back to the subject then.....lost.

Has anyone ever been on the website, its really good. You get to find out about all the paasengers before they ended up on the plance and of course the island, its really interesting.

Check it out..... Lost Website-Enjoy!

Posted a while ago :thumbsup:LOST

so, after last nights E4 episode...

it was obviously Lock that attacked Saaid at the end..

But something else, they've moved into the jungle - and conviently they havent heard from the huge tree knocking thing recently, and have seemed to completely forget about it...

Well I watched a bit of it last night - seemed an OK programme not worth watching the full series though!

It had me interested enough to want to watch the next episode on E4 but not interested enough to bother going downstairs to watch it on the only TV with E4!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links