• JustJJ

• silvasurfa

I believe I have the entire first season.... :rolleyes:

Working on season 2 as well :thumbsup: bonus

must say.. am liking it so far

I believe I have the entire first season.... :rolleyes:

Working on season 2 as well :thumbsup: bonus

must say.. am liking it so far

hmm....wonder where your getting it from :ph34r: ?

I was sooooooo tired last night that I fell asleep waiting to watch it :crybaby: Its a killer having a TV in the bedroom. :blink:

did I miss much ?

Am loving Lost - its the best series to come out of the States this year... well apart from Desperate Housewives.... but I couldnt say either of them is better than the other - they are both equally good - both defo DVD purchases me thinks! :thumbsup:

Theres lost of theories floating round on the net as to what the island is or what it all means..... its very freaky whatever it is!

Reece, that Simon Cowell avatars depressing me-

He looks like such a miserable git!

Also, everytime I read one of your posts, I automatically think it's gonna be negative 'cos of the thumbsdown!!!

It's doin my swede in!!! :!Removed!:

To be honest I'm getting a bit bored of it. There's 24 episodes in the first series and no doubt they'll just keep churning it out for as long as they can so the story will never actually finish or be explained properly.

I wondered if in fact everyone was dead and it's some sort of heaven (or hell?) - the bloke who was in the wheel chair can walk again, Jacks dad rising from his coffin, the constant flashbacks, the "everyone has something to hide" storylines. etc.

Anyone watch "The Shield" on Channel 5? I really like that.

Also, everytime I read one of your posts, I automatically think it's gonna be negative 'cos of the thumbsdown!!!

It's doin my swede in!!!  :!Removed!:

That's the idea!

:lol:

YOU SWINE!!! :P

It's doin my swede in!!!  :!Removed!:

That's the idea!

:lol:

Oh yeah, FMRL, love The Shield, it's awesome, keep being tempted by the box sets on eBay...

I first started watching it as a tv guide advertised as "Grant Mitchell meets Sopranos"

What more could you really ask for?!! :thumbsup:

To be honest I'm getting a bit bored of it. There's 24 episodes in the first series and no doubt they'll just keep churning it out for as long as they can so the story will never actually finish or be explained properly.

I wondered if in fact everyone was dead and it's some sort of heaven (or hell?) - the bloke who was in the wheel chair can walk again, Jacks dad rising from his coffin, the constant flashbacks, the "everyone has something to hide" storylines. etc.

Thats an intersting theory id not thought of that one! Could be right! Guess we'll find out! :D

Lost is based on "Lord of the Files" its a novel and a film.

However the other theory is that, (we got told this in auz) scientist on the island were doing experiements on the animals during in war etc.

but i dont know much about this thoery.

Lord of the flies... memories... probably a good story but studying it took all the fun away...

Whos turn for the conche?

Thats an intersting theory id not thought of that one! Could be right! Guess we'll find out! :D

that would be cool

The theory I like is its some sort of Bermuda Triangle (but obviously not in Bermuda! lol) and they are in some alternative dimension where their thoughts and wishes and fears are all reality.... like when Locke realised he could walk - obviously it was a wish of his to walk again and jack wished he could have seen his father alive again, and that happened too....

SPOOKAY! :lol:

Lost is great, to be honest, i thought it was a series version of castaway....i didnt realise something was after them until the 1st episode (obviously)

But the program is great, loving the fact that you can watch the next episode on E4. Why do the americans always get the best shows before us?....seriously!

Desperate Housewives was another good show, and a show that the americans watched before us, lol....what did people think of that program?

Desperate Housewives was another good show

Oh dear.......I assume that you are a bloke. Don't admit to watching programs like that or s*x in the city, your get the :censor: taken out of you!

My excuss is that the missus has it on so I have to watch it :unsure:

Desperate Housewives was another good show

Oh dear.......I assume that you are a bloke. Don't admit to watching programs like that or sex in the city, your get the :censor: taken out of you!

My excuss is that the missus has it on so I have to watch it :unsure:

Not at all! My other half loved Desperate Housewives & SATC! The latter for all the rampant sex of course - his fave character is Samantha, heaven knows why.....! :lol:

He really enjoyed Desperate Housewives, and so did I! :thumbsup: