Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lost?

Kerby

so, after last nights E4 episode...

it was obviously Lock that attacked Saaid at the end..

But something else, they've moved into the jungle - and conviently they havent heard from the huge tree knocking thing recently, and have seemed to completely forget about it...

That was the ep on E4 .... :!Removed!: lol

but yeah blatently was.. and I was wondering why they hadnt heard from the 'monster' in a while.... unless it was Lock's personal demon that he conquered? :P

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Fidgits

• JustJJ

• jaxx

so, after last nights E4 episode...

it was obviously Lock that attacked Saaid at the end..

But something else, they've moved into the jungle - and conviently they havent heard from the huge tree knocking thing recently, and have seemed to completely forget about it...

Dont have to watch it later on now cause I know whats gonna happen.... :crybaby:

Lots of other stuff happen too Em ;) :thumbsup:

To Jack and Charlie :) so you can watch it for that :)

Thanks JJ hunny - I shall watch later on! :D

I havent been able to watch it for the last two weeks and no one can record it for me :(

HELP I need to catch up.

JJ you sorted it yet ? :group-cuddles:

Very soon :) :thumbsup: Hopefully by this weekend so I'll bring you what you missed early next week :) need to find a few DVDs to burn :P

s*x and the city

a crap story about half a dozen equally unattractive old slappers with no hope in the world

great telly viewing!

sex and the city

a crap story about half a dozen equally unattractive old slappers with no hope in the world

great telly viewing!

Since when is half a dozen = 4? Its Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte & Miranda, well unless you count their 2 gay friends! :lol:

And they did have hope, Carrie ended up with ( :drool: ) Big, Charlotte & Harry adopted a baby, Samantha had her chemo and ended up with ( :drool: ) Smith and Miranda & Steve got married - plenty of hope for all us unattractive old slappers I think! :lol::lol:

s*x and the city

great telly viewing!

Since when is half a dozen = 4? Its Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte & Miranda, well unless you count their 2 !Removed! friends! :lol:

And they did have hope, Carrie ended up with ( :drool: ) Big, Charlotte & Harry adopted a baby, Samantha had her chemo and ended up with ( :drool: ) Smith and Miranda & Steve got married - plenty of hope for all us unattractive old slappers I think! :lol::lol:

Wow.....sounds so interesting!

gripping aint it, and DA was a- a figure of speech, b- icouldnt really care :lol:

and if sarah jessica parker looked anything more like the winner of the 2:40 at aintree, you wpuld need a liscence to ride her

• 3 weeks later...

Watched the whole first series, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I think it's great. There is some excellent plots and sub plots and it's much beter than the normal dribble that is utterly predictable.

Oh the jungle thingy, it's not gone anywhere! :eek:

first time I have watched it for the past 4 weeks :( it was a good episode, Hurley (is that his name) dude and the Golf course.........pure class. :thumbsup:

Lol... yeah i just watched Channel 4 and E4 last night :) all very interesting..

And a !Removed! cliffhanger too!!!

But I have my theories... I think I know who it is Fidge :thumbsup:

ooh watched the extra one last night aswell - blimey its got more plot twist than you could ever imagine - i just hope they follow them through well - because otherwise it'll just be crap!

T x

Friend in the US has just started watching season 2 and she says its just as good.

Cant wait a week to find out what happens now :(

Defo many twists, I think it was great. I was so glad i got the whole series there is no way I would have had the patience to wait week by week.

I think Sawyer is on of my fav's

Hurley

Sawyer

Kate

jack

Loc

Wot's your top 5 charecters, although if you have only saw the first 10 episodes you may not have all the info

Season 2 is on the net over here now, just seen the first 2 episodes, don't expect any questions answered yet though, it just gets a bit more twisted.

Still the best program since 24 finished

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links