Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Cabin Light

Demonic Angel

Slight issue with our Corollas cabin light....

The light in my Yaris switches on when the door opens and off when it shuts..... the light in the Corolla doesnt....

It appears to only have an on/off switch. You press it in to turn in on and press it in again to turn it off....

Surely there's a way to turn it on automatic on, so then it'll switch on when you open the door? Its a 52 T-Spirit 2.0 D-4D if that makes a difference....

Ta muchly! :thumbsup:

hi, now i know that your model corolla is a different one to mine but, do you have two lights in yours one in the center of the roof and one at the front. What i'm thinkin is if you have its like mine the front one can be used has a map reading light for example so is a push on push off switch also houses the sun roof switch if fitted to your car. and the light in the center of the roof just behind the sunroof if you have one is a slide switch with an on postion off positon and door postion select door postion and it works off the doors like the yaris.

hope this helps like i say toyota may have just put one roof light in the newer models.

hope this helps like i say toyota may have just put one roof light in the newer models.

Well my TSport has two roof lights as you say, but then again mine doesn't have a sunroof, so maybe sunroof models only have the map reading lights??? :blink:

Well my TSport has two roof lights as you say, but then again mine doesn't have a sunroof, so maybe sunroof models only have the map reading lights??? :blink:

check your centre light its usually a three way switch they all have definatley got one