Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scratches On My Car!

dawolf

Hi all, got back from my 2 week holiday in Spain today. Had a nice relaxing time in the sun and didn't really want to come back, lol.

You may remember me talking about getting a car cover, ended up buying a heavy duty one from Argos. Well, it seems I didn't attach it securely enough and while we were away it blew all over the car causing scratch marks on the paint. Managed to get some of them off but the rest are too deep, does this mean respraying the parts or can I get some strong polish to remove them? Cheers.

Colour Magic can be quite good at hiding reasonably deep scratches... especially black.

Yeah that's the stuff I've used, it's helped to mask the less deep scratches. I suppose this gives me an excuse to get a blow over paintjob done on the car.

I've heard of someone on here using 'chips away' or someone like that before, and said they were good.

The remove dents scratches and paint marks etc, and i think they come to your house !

Cant remember who it was though.......sorry

I suppose this gives me an excuse to get a !Removed! done on the car.

strange :P :D

Hi all, got back from my 2 week holiday in Spain today. Had a nice relaxing time in the sun and didn't really want to come back, lol.

You may remember me talking about getting a car cover, ended up buying a heavy duty one from Argos. Well, it seems I didn't attach it securely enough and while we were away it blew all over the car causing scratch marks on the paint. Managed to get some of them off but the rest are too deep, does this mean respraying the parts or can I get some strong polish to remove them? Cheers.

Auto Glym paint renovator is really good for deep scratches, just make sure you dont polish through to the metal!!!