Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Gps Antenna - Alternative?

jimsey

anyone know if any other after market gps antenna will work with the toyota navigation system.

I'm thinking of buying a tns 200 on eBay but been looking for weeks now and none of them seem to have the gps antenna.

any help much appreciated.

anyone know if any other after market gps antenna will work with the toyota navigation system.

I'm thinking of buying a tns 200 on ebay but been looking for weeks now and none of them seem to have the gps antenna.

any help much appreciated.

you would be better off getting the tns 300 the 200 was for toyotas from 2000-2002. i have seen brand new 300 on eBay went for 350 if you need them i have the full instructions could email them to you

ash

my cts is an 02 plate.. so not bothered which system i get, would obviously prefer the tns300 but it is far more pricy and i saw a tns 200 sell on eBay earlier this week for just £26 !

currently use route 66 on my phone with seperate bluetooth gps receiver but its fiddley..

my main problem like i said is finding a toyota gps antenna, most people selling the computer unit have left the gps receiver in their car.

:cacker:

my cts is an 02 plate.. so not bothered which system i get, would obviously prefer the tns300 but it is far more pricy and i saw a tns 200 sell on ebay earlier this week for just £26 !

currently  use route 66 on my phone with seperate bluetooth gps receiver but its fiddley..

my main problem like i said is finding a toyota gps antenna, most people selling the computer unit have left the gps receiver in their car.

Someones selling one seperatley on eBay but you have to email him directly - its best to get a toyota one maincuase the length it need to be to run from the underneath of the seat to the dash clocks.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MESE:IT