Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mini Meet

Ok, want to organise a mini meet. I live in Bournemouth so want to organise one down south, i will travel for it. Make a day of it go to the pub, go paint balling or something. Either want to make it either next weekend 20/21 Aug, or 27/28 Aug weekend after that, depending on how many can make it. Any ideas for activities would be great. :P :D

can you yaris folk stop making yaris into a community and mix with other memebers organise a 'toyota owners' meet whether that be any toyota or a member whose car is off the road, i cant say i want to stop other members goin to a meet just purely because of the car they drive

can you yaris folk stop making yaris into a community and mix with other memebers organise a 'toyota owners' meet whether that be any toyota or a member whose car is off the road, i cant say i want to stop other members goin to a meet just purely because of the car they drive

yaris forum...

yaris forum...

I don't think it was meant to come across that way, a meet is a meet - anyone can attend it surely - no-one said to Baz that he wouldnt be welcome, did they?

I feel I may have missed the point here lol :lol:

Well we're going to Bournemouth actually on my birthday now, which is the 31st so we cant attend but even if we did it wouldnt be in the Yaris, it would have been in the Corolla, so it wouldnt have been a total Yaris meet!

I do hope we still would have been welcome in the Corolla though! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
can you yaris folk stop making yaris into a community and mix with other memebers organise a 'toyota owners' meet whether that be any toyota or a member whose car is off the road,

I disagree (surprisingly)

This is a Yaris forum and if members want to meet other Yaris owners they can organise a mini meet for ...................... Yaris owners!

If you want a general Toyota owners meet, organise one!

I’m sure people don’t go to the MR2 forum and say “Stop meeting amongst yourselves and mix with other owners!”

:cacker: