Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mini Meet

cmarshall

Ok, want to organise a mini meet. I live in Bournemouth so want to organise one down south, i will travel for it. Make a day of it go to the pub, go paint balling or something. Either want to make it either next weekend 20/21 Aug, or 27/28 Aug weekend after that, depending on how many can make it. Any ideas for activities would be great. :P :D

Cool! We were planning to take a trip down to Bournemouth for my birthday weekend at the end of August.... will probably be in the Corolla though..... :thumbsup:

finally!!!!!!!! somewhere southern!!!! i can come!!!! :thumbsup:

i live in Orpington and its good to see a meet finally in the South closish to me. I will be up for a meet but just not yet as i can't afford anythign as just spent a load on my in car stereo.

May try and make an appearence if pub meet as can drive back same day.

Really dependant if i become a property owner then enter the land of poverty and living off baked beans for years :lol:

if i put a t-sport sticker on my car can i come??? lol

the more the merrier. So i think the last weekend would be the best for everyone. So whats it going to be saturday 26th or sunday 27th, any ideas on activiities would be great. :thumbsup:

well karting is £25 for half an hour so fairly cheap. :thumbsup:

can you yaris folk stop making yaris into a community and mix with other memebers organise a 'toyota owners' meet whether that be any toyota or a member whose car is off the road, i cant say i want to stop other members goin to a meet just purely because of the car they drive

can you yaris folk stop making yaris into a community and mix with other memebers organise a 'toyota owners' meet whether that be any toyota or a member whose car is off the road, i cant say i want to stop other members goin to a meet just purely because of the car they drive

yaris forum...

yaris forum...

I don't think it was meant to come across that way, a meet is a meet - anyone can attend it surely - no-one said to Baz that he wouldnt be welcome, did they?

I feel I may have missed the point here lol :lol:

Well we're going to Bournemouth actually on my birthday now, which is the 31st so we cant attend but even if we did it wouldnt be in the Yaris, it would have been in the Corolla, so it wouldnt have been a total Yaris meet!

I do hope we still would have been welcome in the Corolla though! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah of course, all would be welcome. Knightrider seemed to be getting funny, when no one said strictly yaris's.

and can you ideally post this sort of stuff in the *ahem* meets section :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

ok mini meety this weekend, whos still coming and what day is best for everyone. cheers :thumbsup:

can you yaris folk stop making yaris into a community and mix with other memebers organise a 'toyota owners' meet whether that be any toyota or a member whose car is off the road,

I disagree (surprisingly)

This is a Yaris forum and if members want to meet other Yaris owners they can organise a mini meet for ...................... Yaris owners!

If you want a general Toyota owners meet, organise one!

I’m sure people don’t go to the MR2 forum and say “Stop meeting amongst yourselves and mix with other owners!”

:cacker:

There was an MR2 meet on saturday, with the exception of one, and it was organised for the mr2 owners, so why cant we have a yaris meet?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links