Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J-reg Corolla Gti-16 For Sale

Antd4agze

:crybaby: I've finally decided to sell my baby :crybaby:

She's a red Corolla Gti-16,covered 106898 miles and is an excellent car.

The bodywork needs attention like most of these little legends do now.

The interior is clean and tidy.

Taxed til September 2005 and MOT until March 2006

Timing belt changed at 100380 miles.

The following is a list of extras that will go with the car:

Kahn RSS 17" wheels [standard wheels and spare included]

Toyo Proxes TS1's fitted for last MOT and done under 5000 miles

New Black Diamond discs and EBC Greenstuff pads fitted at last MOT

Set of used rear callipers I got from Fensport a few years ago.

Mongoose stainless steel exhaust

Magnecor ignition leads

Clear front and side indicators

Clear rear lenses[only tried these on ,but never got round to fitting them]

Indiglo dials with variable colour and brightness control[Got this from Jon Barnes a few months ago]

Pioneer 300W 6x9 TSE 6995's[the ones with the screw type connections]

Pioneer 250W tune up tweeters

Pioneer 100W 10cm 2-ways, TSE 1075

Pioneer 160W 13cm 3-ways ,TSE 1395[Never used]

AutoAcoustics Stealshelf for 6x9's

Kenwood 10 disk cd changer[not connected as I put the standard HU back in]

Roofrack and Roofbox from Halfords

HAYNES Manual

I think thats the lot...hope I haven't forgotten anything :wacko:

I'm asking for £1000 or the nearest sensible offer

Cheers

Ant :)

PS.There are a few pics of it in the gallery

Corolla Gti

oh no :o cant beleive your gettin rid. spose you have good reasons. hope you find a good home for her

oh no  cant beleive your gettin rid. spose you have good reasons. hope you find a good home for her

Yes,she's been stood in the garage mostly since I got the MKIV supra in March.ONly put on about 50 miles since.I need the garage space to work on the Supra and as a general workshop...also need the cash to spend on the soop :D

Hi toymota.Unfortunately its just a 4age.I was going to do the supercharger conversion beginning of this year,but ended up buying a MKIV Supra Twin Turbo.I would still love to keep the rolla as a project car,but won't have the extra cash to spend on it this year.Got too many plans for the Supra and other projects going careerwise.The rolla is now for sale at £900 as I need the garage space.

Cheers

Ant :thumbsup:

if i get shot of my yaris sharpish ill have it off ya!

OK mate.Had someone come round today to have a look.Bloke will let me know tomorrow if he's gonna buy it.

Cheers

Ant

Yo Ant,

hows things...? Hows the Supra treating you or should i say how are you treating the soop :) ?

I've seen this car guys and a bit of TLC on the bodywork and this will make a real nice car for some1...

The mods are probably worth what Ant wants for the car....... :o

Rash.

Yo Ant,

hows things...? Hows the Supra treating you or should i say how are you treating the soop :) ?

I've seen this car guys and a bit of TLC on the bodywork and this will make a real nice car for some1...

The mods are probably worth what Ant wants for the car....... :o

Rash.

Yo Rash

The Supra and myself are treating each other very well mate.I can't thank you enough for this great car you sold to me.She's still pretty much standard,but I've got some mods in the pipeline :ph34r: .I'll give u a call about the rolla when I get a chance

Cheers

Ant ;)

If you'd have had her for sale 6 months ago, I'd have snapped her up off you. But, now I'm saving for a Tubby instead (I've very nearly got enough cash now Rash, so hurry up and get another gooden in!!!)

Well,a bloke came by tonight with his mate to have a look.Mate seemed pretty clued up as apparently he had a Gti before.Its provisionally sold...just need to close the deal tomorrow when he comes up with the cash.I wish now that I could keep her still.I really wanted to use her as a project car for doing the 4agze conversion on.I know its been done many times before,but I just wanted to have my own supercharged rolla.Well,you can't have everything in this life :crybaby: .

Arggh,sold the rolla just over an hour ago :crybaby: Twas sad to see her go,but it looks like the new owner will take good care of her.Its the end of an era for me *sigh*Sorry if I sound all sentimental,but my first car ever when I was a student was a twincam rolla with the 4age engine and I've loved it ever since.