Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clear Front Indicators For A Starlet

davehart

After getting hold of a nice new pair of clear side repeters which I have not fitted yet because I need a pair of clear front indicators. Orange ones just dont look right.

Where can I get these from?

toyota mate sure som1 can give u the code numbers for em i dont know em or i wud myself, n u live down derbyshire i seen a manic silver starlet down there

U can usually get them on eBay, search for corolla indicators/repeaters, they also come up under MR2, theyre all the same shape and fit the same.

i think he means the front indicators mate.

get them from toyota mate.

you can get the covers for about £11 for the pair i believe,

heres the part numbers... go into toyota and ask them to order these for your car (model etc.)

INDICATOR COVERS

81511-10290

81521-10270

Rich.

Im also looking for some clear indicators for my Starlet gtt 1994 facelift model, could i get them from toyota?

i dont think they do em for the gt turbo. most owners smash the orange bit out the middle.

have a look on toyotaownersclub.com, they've got a better idea on it over there.

Rich.

Ur better off gettin some silvatec bulbs that are chrome but glow orange, will complete the look a bit more. I got mine for 14.99 inc del from some website but cant remember it.

Eric

Ur better off gettin some silvatec bulbs that are chrome but glow orange, will complete the look a bit more. I got mine for 14.99 inc del from some website but cant remember it.

Eric

www.funkyproduct.com

I got some silvatec bulbs today and am going to attempt to "smash" the orange bit out of the indicator. Any ideas how the indicators come out?